The accredited Phlebotomy Certificate Program at South Suburban College, South Holland, IL consists of 72 hours of classroom and 120 hours of clinical experience in a health care environment. The phlebotomy tech courses are designed to provide students with information about the health care delivery system, collection of materials and equipment, venipuncture and capillary puncture techniques, specimen transport and processing techniques, quality assurance and safety techniques, basic concepts of communications, and medical and legal implications of blood collection. Students are eligible to take the national certification examinations given by either the National Certification Agency for Medical Laboratory Personnel (NCA) or the American Society of Clinical Pathologists (ASCP), Board of Registry upon successful completion of the program.
Admission to the College does not guarantee admission to the Phlebotomy Tech Program. Applicants who meet the published deadline date will be given priority for admission. Residents of South Suburban College’s District will be given first priority for admission into the program.
South Suburban College, South Holland, IL Phlebotomy Tech Program.
Recommended Phlebotomy Schools :
- Ultimate Medical Academy is a nonprofit healthcare career school—and students are at the heart of everything we do.
- That’s why we offer exclusive student services through your career training and beyond, beginning from the time you enroll online or at our campus in Clearwater, FL.
- We’ll also guide you toward the right program for your goals, and help you understand the affordability of your career training.
- So let us know you’re interested, and we’ll discuss how UMA can help you succeed.
- A.S. - Healthcare Technology and Systems
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Medical Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at Your Own Pace and Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You Will Love.
- Answer a Few Questions and You Are One Step Closer to Enroll in a Top College!
- Phone: 708-596-2000 ext. 2421
- 15800 South State Street
- South Holland, Illinois 60473-1200
- Degrees: Certification Program
The South Suburban College, South Holland, IL Phlebotomy Certification Program is accredited by NAACLS. National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences (NAACLS) specializes in the approval of educational programs in the clinical laboratory sciences and Phlebotomy Certificate Programs.