The accredited Phlebotomy Certificate Program at South Suburban College, South Holland, IL consists of 72 hours of classroom and 120 hours of clinical experience in a health care environment. The phlebotomy tech courses are designed to provide students with information about the health care delivery system, collection of materials and equipment, venipuncture and capillary puncture techniques, specimen transport and processing techniques, quality assurance and safety techniques, basic concepts of communications, and medical and legal implications of blood collection. Students are eligible to take the national certification examinations given by either the National Certification Agency for Medical Laboratory Personnel (NCA) or the American Society of Clinical Pathologists (ASCP), Board of Registry upon successful completion of the program.
Admission to the College does not guarantee admission to the Phlebotomy Tech Program. Applicants who meet the published deadline date will be given priority for admission. Residents of South Suburban College’s District will be given first priority for admission into the program.
South Suburban College, South Holland, IL Phlebotomy Tech Program.
- Phone: 708-596-2000 ext. 2421
- 15800 South State Street
- South Holland, Illinois 60473-1200
- Degrees: Certification Program
The South Suburban College, South Holland, IL Phlebotomy Certification Program is accredited by NAACLS. National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences (NAACLS) specializes in the approval of educational programs in the clinical laboratory sciences and Phlebotomy Certificate Programs.
Recommended Phlebotomy Schools :
- Fortis offers nursing programs including ADN, PN, BSN degrees, and more
- 40+ schools in 15 states including Florida, Arizona, Ohio, and Virginia
- All colleges are accredited by ABHES, ACCSC, ACICS, or other accrediting bodies
- Fortis Online serves benefits to US military service members
- Grants & scholarship aid may be available for qualifying students
- Patient Care Technician
- ECG/Phlebotomy/Lab Assistant
- Medical Laboratory Technology
The goal of Virginia College lies in its responsibility to its students, the technical and business communities, and the general citizenry. We have a long history of offering new direction to students.
- Medical Assistant Associate's Degree
- Medical Assistant Diploma
Making the decision to earn your degree and pursue your career goals could be the best decision you ever make. Enroll at ECPI University and you’ll join a collaborative and fostering learning environment, surrounded by faculty and staff who are there to support you through the entire process.
What sets ECPI University apart? Just ask the employers who hire our graduates. Since 1966, more than 3,800 employers have looked to ECPI for talented professionals who are capable of entering the workplace and doing the job right on the very first day. That’s because our curriculum is designed to meet the needs of today’s highly-specialized job market.
What Are You Waiting For?
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Clinical Support
- Medical Assisting Diploma