The accredited Phlebotomy Certificate Program at South Suburban College, South Holland, IL consists of 72 hours of classroom and 120 hours of clinical experience in a health care environment. The phlebotomy tech courses are designed to provide students with information about the health care delivery system, collection of materials and equipment, venipuncture and capillary puncture techniques, specimen transport and processing techniques, quality assurance and safety techniques, basic concepts of communications, and medical and legal implications of blood collection. Students are eligible to take the national certification examinations given by either the National Certification Agency for Medical Laboratory Personnel (NCA) or the American Society of Clinical Pathologists (ASCP), Board of Registry upon successful completion of the program.
Admission to the College does not guarantee admission to the Phlebotomy Tech Program. Applicants who meet the published deadline date will be given priority for admission. Residents of South Suburban College’s District will be given first priority for admission into the program.
South Suburban College, South Holland, IL Phlebotomy Tech Program.
- Phone: 708-596-2000 ext. 2421
- 15800 South State Street
- South Holland, Illinois 60473-1200
- Degrees: Certification Program
The South Suburban College, South Holland, IL Phlebotomy Certification Program is accredited by NAACLS. National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences (NAACLS) specializes in the approval of educational programs in the clinical laboratory sciences and Phlebotomy Certificate Programs.
Recommended Phlebotomy Schools :
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Health Information Management
Ultimate Medical Academy is a nonprofit healthcare career school—and students are at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we offer exclusive student services through your career training and beyond, beginning from the time you enroll online or at our campus in Clearwater, FL. We’ll also guide you toward the right program for your goals, and help you understand the affordability of your career training. So let us know you’re interested, and we’ll discuss how UMA can help you succeed.
Gainful employment information can be found at UltimateMedical.edu/gainful-employment and includes information on tuition, loan debt, completion, placement, and occupations.
- A.S. - Healthcare Technology and Systems
- Diploma - Healthcare Technology and Systems
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!