The accredited Phlebotomy Certificate Program at Wake Technical Community College, Raleigh, NC is a one semester, 16-week program of intense individualized phlebotomy training in theory and skills. and complete a psychology course the first eight weeks of the semester. During the second eight weeks, students will actually practice phlebotomy at hospital and clinic settings supervised by highly skilled professionals. Enrollment into the Phlebotomy Tech at Wake Technical Community College, Raleigh, NC is limited and is on a first-come, first-served protocol. To be considered for the Fall class at Wake Technical Community College, Raleigh, NC.
Wake Technical Community College, Raleigh, NC
- Phone: 919-866-5000
- 9101 Fayetteville Road [ directions
- Raleigh, North Carolina 27603
- Degrees: Certification Program
The Wake Technical Community College, Raleigh, NC Phlebotomy Certification Program is accredited by NAACLS. National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences (NAACLS) specializes in the approval of educational programs in the clinical laboratory sciences and Phlebotomy Certificate Programs.
Recommended Phlebotomy Schools :
- Ultimate Medical Academy is a nonprofit healthcare career school—and students are at the heart of everything we do.
- That’s why we offer exclusive student services through your career training and beyond, beginning from the time you enroll online or at our campus in Clearwater, FL.
- We’ll also guide you toward the right program for your goals, and help you understand the affordability of your career training.
- So let us know you’re interested, and we’ll discuss how UMA can help you succeed.
- A.S. - Healthcare Technology and Systems
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Medical Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at Your Own Pace and Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You Will Love.
- Answer a Few Questions and You Are One Step Closer to Enroll in a Top College!