The accredited Phlebotomy Certificate Program at Wake Technical Community College, Raleigh, NC is a one semester, 16-week program of intense individualized phlebotomy training in theory and skills. and complete a psychology course the first eight weeks of the semester. During the second eight weeks, students will actually practice phlebotomy at hospital and clinic settings supervised by highly skilled professionals. Enrollment into the Phlebotomy Tech at Wake Technical Community College, Raleigh, NC is limited and is on a first-come, first-served protocol. To be considered for the Fall class at Wake Technical Community College, Raleigh, NC.
Wake Technical Community College, Raleigh, NC
- Phone: 919-866-5000
- 9101 Fayetteville Road [ directions
- Raleigh, North Carolina 27603
- Degrees: Certification Program
The Wake Technical Community College, Raleigh, NC Phlebotomy Certification Program is accredited by NAACLS. National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences (NAACLS) specializes in the approval of educational programs in the clinical laboratory sciences and Phlebotomy Certificate Programs.
Recommended Phlebotomy Schools :
- Put Your Finger on The Pulse. Find The Program That Beats For You!
- Get Matched to Medical Programs Today—It's Fast, Easy, and Free!
- With Flexible Online and On Campus Options, We Have A Program That’s Perfect for You