The accredited Phlebotomy Certificate Program at University of Medicine & Dentistry of New Jersey, Newark, NJ offers a certificate program in Phlebotomy and Specimen Accessioning. The program consist of two parts. Part I consists of theory and student laboratory practice in specimen collection, processing and storage, laboratory safety, anatomy and physiology of body systems, and legal responsibilities of the phlebotomist while the second part consists of phlebotomy practice on mannequin arms and electronic devices, followed by clinical rotation consisting of 120 hours and a minimum of 100 successful venipunctures and/or capillary punctures of clinical practice. Part I should be successfully completed prior to admission to Part II. Application requirements at The University of Medicine & Dentistry of New Jersey, Newark, NJ Phlebotomy Tech Program includes a completed application form, a copy of H.S. Diploma or Higher degree, GED or WES evaluation.
University of Medicine & Dentistry of New Jersey, Newark, NJ
- Phone: 973-972-5454
- 65 Bergen St. SSB Building
- Newark, NJ 07107
- Degrees: Certification Program
The University of Medicine & Dentistry of New Jersey, Newark, NJ Phlebotomy Certification Program is accredited by NAACLS. National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences (NAACLS) specializes in the approval of educational programs in the clinical laboratory sciences and Phlebotomy Certificate Programs.
Recommended Phlebotomy Schools :
- Hemodialysis Technician
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- ECG/Phlebotomy/Lab Assistant
- Medical Laboratory Assistant
The Berkeley Advantage®
Preparing students for professional and personal success is what Berkeley College is all about. From career-focused degree and certificate programs offered in some of today’s most in-demand professions to extensive support resources, YOU are at the center of everything we do at Berkeley. Our commitment to students begins with their very first inquiries.
- Certificate in Patient Care Technician
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Associate of Science in Medical Laboratory Technician
- Massage Therapy
- Business Administration
- Electronic Health Records
- Medical Billing & Coding
- Medical Assisting/Medical Clinical Assistant
- Medical Laboratory Technician
- Surgical Technology
- Criminal Justice
- Commercial & Industrial Maintenance Technician
- IT Support Specialist
- Phlebotomist - Diploma
- Medical Laboratory Technician - Associate in Specialized Technology
Get hands-on training with Brookline College. We offer diploma and degree programs in the areas of health care, business, nursing, criminal justice, paralegal, and computer security. We understand that today's student is busy with many responsibilities, so we offer day, evening, and online classes, giving you options to fit school into your schedule.
- Diploma - Patient Care Technician
- Multi-Skill Health Technician
The Jolie Academies can give you the skills, professional instruction, and hands-on training and you'll need to launch your career the rewarding cosmetology field.
At South College we welcome students from all different stages of life and career. Whether you are pursing a degree for the first time, going back to school as an adult learner, or furthering your career with an advanced degree, our faculty and staff will partner with you to give your dreams direction.
- Bachelor of Science in Health Science - Pre-Physician Assistant
- Bachelor of Science in Health Science with a Concentration in Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Bachelor of Science in Health Science - Pre-Physical Therapy