The accredited Phlebotomy Certificate Program at Spenserian College at Lexington, Lexington, KY is six months in length and is available at Lexington and Louisville Campus. The program is offered both at day and evening schedules. In order to be accepted for admission at Spenserian College at Lexington, Lexington, KY Phlebotomy Tech Program, applicants must be a high school graduate or have a General educational Development (GED) certificate.
Evidence of this can be either a transcript, a copy of the diploma/GED certificate, or a signed attestation by the student. Candidates are required to demonstrate the appropriate aptitude for their anticipated area of study.
Spenserian College at Lexington, Lexington, KY
- Website: http://www.spencerian.edu/lexington/med-pro-phlebotomy.asp
- Phone: 859-223-9608
- 1575 Winchester Road
- Lexington, KY 40505
- Degrees:Certification Program
The Spenserian College at Lexington, Lexington, KY Phlebotomy Certification Program is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools to award certificates, diplomas, and associate degrees. Spencerian College’s Phlebotomy Certificate program is approved by the International Academy of Phlebotomy Sciences, Inc. (IAPS)
Recommended Phlebotomy Schools :
- Put Your Finger on The Pulse. Find The Program That Beats For You!
- Get Matched to Medical Programs Today—It's Fast, Easy, and Free!
- With Flexible Online and On Campus Options, We Have A Program That’s Perfect for You