The accredited Phlebotomy Certificate Program at Spenserian College at Lexington, Lexington, KY is six months in length and is available at Lexington and Louisville Campus. The program is offered both at day and evening schedules. In order to be accepted for admission at Spenserian College at Lexington, Lexington, KY Phlebotomy Tech Program, applicants must be a high school graduate or have a General educational Development (GED) certificate.
Evidence of this can be either a transcript, a copy of the diploma/GED certificate, or a signed attestation by the student. Candidates are required to demonstrate the appropriate aptitude for their anticipated area of study.
Spenserian College at Lexington, Lexington, KY
- Website: http://www.spencerian.edu/lexington/med-pro-phlebotomy.asp
- Phone: 859-223-9608
- 1575 Winchester Road
- Lexington, KY 40505
- Degrees:Certification Program
The Spenserian College at Lexington, Lexington, KY Phlebotomy Certification Program is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools to award certificates, diplomas, and associate degrees. Spencerian College’s Phlebotomy Certificate program is approved by the International Academy of Phlebotomy Sciences, Inc. (IAPS)
Recommended Phlebotomy Schools :
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Health Information Management
Ultimate Medical Academy is a nonprofit healthcare career school—and students are at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we offer exclusive student services through your career training and beyond, beginning from the time you enroll online or at our campus in Clearwater, FL. We’ll also guide you toward the right program for your goals, and help you understand the affordability of your career training. So let us know you’re interested, and we’ll discuss how UMA can help you succeed.
Gainful employment information can be found at UltimateMedical.edu/gainful-employment and includes information on tuition, loan debt, completion, placement, and occupations.
- A.S. - Healthcare Technology and Systems
- Diploma - Healthcare Technology and Systems
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!