The accredited Phlebotomy Certificate Program at Spenserian College at Lexington, Lexington, KY is six months in length and is available at Lexington and Louisville Campus. The program is offered both at day and evening schedules. In order to be accepted for admission at Spenserian College at Lexington, Lexington, KY Phlebotomy Tech Program, applicants must be a high school graduate or have a General educational Development (GED) certificate.
Evidence of this can be either a transcript, a copy of the diploma/GED certificate, or a signed attestation by the student. Candidates are required to demonstrate the appropriate aptitude for their anticipated area of study.
Spenserian College at Lexington, Lexington, KY
- Website: http://www.spencerian.edu/lexington/med-pro-phlebotomy.asp
- Phone: 859-223-9608
- 1575 Winchester Road
- Lexington, KY 40505
- Degrees:Certification Program
The Spenserian College at Lexington, Lexington, KY Phlebotomy Certification Program is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools to award certificates, diplomas, and associate degrees. Spencerian College’s Phlebotomy Certificate program is approved by the International Academy of Phlebotomy Sciences, Inc. (IAPS)
Recommended Phlebotomy Schools :
- Fortis offers nursing programs including ADN, PN, BSN degrees, and more
- 40+ schools in 15 states including Florida, Arizona, Ohio, and Virginia
- All colleges are accredited by ABHES, ACCSC, ACICS, or other accrediting bodies
- Fortis Online serves benefits to US military service members
- Grants & scholarship aid may be available for qualifying students
- Patient Care Technician
- ECG/Phlebotomy/Lab Assistant
- Medical Laboratory Technology
The goal of Virginia College lies in its responsibility to its students, the technical and business communities, and the general citizenry. We have a long history of offering new direction to students.
- Medical Assistant Associate's Degree
- Medical Assistant Diploma
Making the decision to earn your degree and pursue your career goals could be the best decision you ever make. Enroll at ECPI University and you’ll join a collaborative and fostering learning environment, surrounded by faculty and staff who are there to support you through the entire process.
What sets ECPI University apart? Just ask the employers who hire our graduates. Since 1966, more than 3,800 employers have looked to ECPI for talented professionals who are capable of entering the workplace and doing the job right on the very first day. That’s because our curriculum is designed to meet the needs of today’s highly-specialized job market.
What Are You Waiting For?
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Clinical Support
- Medical Assisting Diploma