The accredited Phlebotomy Certificate Program at Southwestern Community College, Sylva, NC is a 16-week program that prepares students to obtain blood and other specimens for the purpose of laboratory analysis. The program’s coursework includes proper specimen collection and handling, communication skills, and maintaining patient data. The Phlebotomy Tech Program at Southwestern Community College, Sylva, NC has a limited enrollment and only admits a class in the fall of each year. To be considered for admission, applications requirements must be completed submitted by May 1. Also, applicants must be 18 years of age or older by August 15, in order to be accepted into the Phlebotomy program for Fall Semester.
Southwestern Community College, Sylva, NC
- Phone: 828-339-4000
- 447 College Dr. Sylva, NC 28779
- Degrees: Certification Program
The Southwestern Community College, Sylva, NC Phlebotomy Certification Program is accredited by NAACLS. National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences (NAACLS) specializes in the approval of educational programs in the clinical laboratory sciences and Phlebotomy Certificate Programs.
Recommended Phlebotomy Schools :
- Put Your Finger on The Pulse. Find The Program That Beats For You!
- Get Matched to Medical Programs Today—It's Fast, Easy, and Free!
- With Flexible Online and On Campus Options, We Have A Program That’s Perfect for You