The accredited Phlebotomy Certificate Program at Southwestern Community College, Sylva, NC is a 16-week program that prepares students to obtain blood and other specimens for the purpose of laboratory analysis. The program’s coursework includes proper specimen collection and handling, communication skills, and maintaining patient data. The Phlebotomy Tech Program at Southwestern Community College, Sylva, NC has a limited enrollment and only admits a class in the fall of each year. To be considered for admission, applications requirements must be completed submitted by May 1. Also, applicants must be 18 years of age or older by August 15, in order to be accepted into the Phlebotomy program for Fall Semester.
Southwestern Community College, Sylva, NC
- Phone: 828-339-4000
- 447 College Dr. Sylva, NC 28779
- Degrees: Certification Program
The Southwestern Community College, Sylva, NC Phlebotomy Certification Program is accredited by NAACLS. National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences (NAACLS) specializes in the approval of educational programs in the clinical laboratory sciences and Phlebotomy Certificate Programs.
Recommended Phlebotomy Schools :
- Fortis offers nursing programs including ADN, PN, BSN degrees, and more
- 40+ schools in 15 states including Florida, Arizona, Ohio, and Virginia
- All colleges are accredited by ABHES, ACCSC, ACICS, or other accrediting bodies
- Fortis Online serves benefits to US military service members
- Grants & scholarship aid may be available for qualifying students
- Patient Care Technician
- ECG/Phlebotomy/Lab Assistant
- Medical Laboratory Technology
Making the decision to earn your degree and pursue your career goals could be the best decision you ever make. Enroll at ECPI University and you’ll join a collaborative and fostering learning environment, surrounded by faculty and staff who are there to support you through the entire process.
What sets ECPI University apart? Just ask the employers who hire our graduates. Since 1966, more than 3,800 employers have looked to ECPI for talented professionals who are capable of entering the workplace and doing the job right on the very first day. That’s because our curriculum is designed to meet the needs of today’s highly-specialized job market.
What Are You Waiting For?
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
The goal of Virginia College lies in its responsibility to its students, the technical and business communities, and the general citizenry. We have a long history of offering new direction to students.
- Medical Assistant Associate's Degree
- Medical Assistant Diploma
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Clinical Concentration