The accredited Phlebotomy Certificate Program at Southwestern Community College, Sylva, NC is a 16-week program that prepares students to obtain blood and other specimens for the purpose of laboratory analysis. The program’s coursework includes proper specimen collection and handling, communication skills, and maintaining patient data. The Phlebotomy Tech Program at Southwestern Community College, Sylva, NC has a limited enrollment and only admits a class in the fall of each year. To be considered for admission, applications requirements must be completed submitted by May 1. Also, applicants must be 18 years of age or older by August 15, in order to be accepted into the Phlebotomy program for Fall Semester.
Southwestern Community College, Sylva, NC
- Phone: 828-339-4000
- 447 College Dr. Sylva, NC 28779
- Degrees: Certification Program
The Southwestern Community College, Sylva, NC Phlebotomy Certification Program is accredited by NAACLS. National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences (NAACLS) specializes in the approval of educational programs in the clinical laboratory sciences and Phlebotomy Certificate Programs.
Recommended Phlebotomy Schools :
- Ultimate Medical Academy is a nonprofit healthcare career school—and students are at the heart of everything we do.
- That’s why we offer exclusive student services through your career training and beyond, beginning from the time you enroll online or at our campus in Clearwater, FL.
- We’ll also guide you toward the right program for your goals, and help you understand the affordability of your career training.
- So let us know you’re interested, and we’ll discuss how UMA can help you succeed.
- A.S. - Healthcare Technology and Systems
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Medical Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at Your Own Pace and Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You Will Love.
- Answer a Few Questions and You Are One Step Closer to Enroll in a Top College!