Phlebotomy Certification Training Program – Florida
The Sarasota County Technical Institute is in Sarasota, Florida. The Sarasota County Technical Institute runs a Phlebotomy Certification Program for undergraduates, or for those who hold current medical certificates. The Sarasota County Technical Institute welcomes high school graduates who can demonstrate their Graduate Education Diploma, or GED. The Phlebotomy Certification Program at the Sarasota County Technical Institute also welcomes those with current or expired medical certificates to renew their skills in the field of Phlebotomy. The Certification program is also open to those who currently practice in the field of health care and who may need to formalize the skills that they already possess.
Phlebotomy training in a Convenient Location
Situated in a convenient location in Sarasota, Florida, the Sarasota County Technical Institute is a pleasant campus to gain Phlebotomy certification training.
Whether you are a recent high school graduate, or even a practicing health care professional, the Phlebotomy Certification Program, at the Sarasota County Technical Institute is an ideal way to gain practical skills in a growing field of health care services.
Get your Phlebotomy career on the right track
Kick start your career as a professional health care provider by enrolling in a Phlebotomy Certification Training Program today, and enhance your career prospects. The Phlebotomy Certification Program, at the Sarasota County Technical Institute provides a combination of theoretical lessons, as well as hands on practical experience with real patients.
Phlebotomy Certification Training Program with a solid reputation
This means that when you graduate as a Phlebotomist from the Sarasota County Technical Institute, you will graduate with a highly regarded certificate of completion, but also the practical skills and experience to begin working as a phlebotomist right away.
How long does the Phlebotomy Certification Training Program take?
The accredited Phlebotomy Certificate Program at Sarasota County Technical Institute, Sarasota, FL is a 165-hour program which offer students hands-on experiences in the classroom lab as well as supervised on-the-job training in a variety of clinical sites. Applicants at the Sarasota County Technical Institute, Sarasota, FL Phlebotomy Tech Program must have proof of Rubella immunity, physical exam, TB test, and criminal background check.
Recommended Phlebotomy Schools :
- Ultimate Medical Academy is a nonprofit healthcare career school—and students are at the heart of everything we do.
- That’s why we offer exclusive student services through your career training and beyond, beginning from the time you enroll online or at our campus in Clearwater, FL.
- We’ll also guide you toward the right program for your goals, and help you understand the affordability of your career training.
- So let us know you’re interested, and we’ll discuss how UMA can help you succeed.
- A.S. - Healthcare Technology and Systems
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Medical Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at Your Own Pace and Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You Will Love.
- Answer a Few Questions and You Are One Step Closer to Enroll in a Top College!
A Health Science Information Session is mandatory before applying for this program. TABE testing is not required.
Sarasota County Technical Institute, Sarasota, FL
- Website: http://www.scti.edu
- Phone: 941-924-1365
- 4748 Beneva Road
- Sarasota, FL 34233
- Degrees: Certification Program
The Sarasota County Technical Institute, Sarasota, FL Phlebotomy Certification Program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP).
Florida Phlebotomy Training Schools
We also have a range of options for Phlebotomy training programs at other locations around Florida. Click here to see our short list of more options for local Florida Phlebotomy Training Schools at Phlebotomy Certification Programs.