The accredited Phlebotomy Certificate Program at Saint Luke’s Regional Medical Center, Sioux City, IA is located in St. Luke’s College on the campus of St. Luke’s Regional Medical Center. Clinical instruction is provided by St. Luke’s Department of Pathology and Clinical Laboratory Services, Mercy Medical Center – Sioux City, and additional clinical sites. The course covers quality assurance, point-of-care testing, legal and ethical considerations, communication skills, and safety regulations as well as specimen collection and handling.
The phlebotomy tech program at Saint Luke’s Regional Medical Center, Sioux City, IA is offered once per year starting in May with a typical class of 12 students. The classroom/skills lab portion of the program consists of 46 clock hours and is held at St. Luke’s College. The clinical practicum consists of 120 required hours.
Saint Luke’s Regional Medical Center, Sioux City, IA Phlebotomy Program
- Phone: 712-279-3967
- 2720 Stone Park Blvd.
- Sioux City, IA 51104
- Degrees: Certificate Program
The Saint Luke’s Regional Medical Center, Sioux City, IA Phlebotomy Certification Program is accredited by NAACLS. National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences (NAACLS) specializes in the approval of educational programs in the clinical laboratory sciences and Phlebotomy Certificate Programs. Applications will be kept on file for one year.
Recommended Phlebotomy Schools :
- Ultimate Medical Academy is a nonprofit healthcare career school—and students are at the heart of everything we do.
- That’s why we offer exclusive student services through your career training and beyond, beginning from the time you enroll online or at our campus in Clearwater, FL.
- We’ll also guide you toward the right program for your goals, and help you understand the affordability of your career training.
- So let us know you’re interested, and we’ll discuss how UMA can help you succeed.
- A.S. - Healthcare Technology and Systems
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Medical Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at Your Own Pace and Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You Will Love.
- Answer a Few Questions and You Are One Step Closer to Enroll in a Top College!