The accredited Phlebotomy Certificate Program at Saint Luke’s Hospital, Kansas City, Missouri is a 5-week program offered four times all throughout the year. All classes are held during the day, Monday thru Friday, 8 hours a day.There are no evening classes available.Tuition fee is $1,400. The Phlebotomy Tech Program at Saint Luke’s Hospital, Kansas City, MO main focus is to help students learn about all phases of phlebotomy theory and technique, including Anatomy and physiology, Laboratory departments and organization and Specimen collection equipment and techniques.
Saint Luke’s Hospital, Kansas City, Missouri Phlebotomy Program
- Phone: 816-932-2000
- 4401 Wornall Road
- Kansas City, MO 64111
- Degrees: Certification Program
Saint Luke’s Hospital, Kansas City, MO Phlebotomy Certification Program is accredited by NAACLS. National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences (NAACLS) specializes in the approval of educational programs in the clinical laboratory sciences and Phlebotomy Certificate Programs.
Recommended Phlebotomy Schools :
- Ultimate Medical Academy is a nonprofit healthcare career school—and students are at the heart of everything we do.
- That’s why we offer exclusive student services through your career training and beyond, beginning from the time you enroll online or at our campus in Clearwater, FL.
- We’ll also guide you toward the right program for your goals, and help you understand the affordability of your career training.
- So let us know you’re interested, and we’ll discuss how UMA can help you succeed.
- A.S. - Healthcare Technology and Systems
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Medical Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at Your Own Pace and Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You Will Love.
- Answer a Few Questions and You Are One Step Closer to Enroll in a Top College!