The accredited Phlebotomy Certificate Program at Saint Luke’s Hospital, Kansas City, Missouri is a 5-week program offered four times all throughout the year. All classes are held during the day, Monday thru Friday, 8 hours a day.There are no evening classes available.Tuition fee is $1,400. The Phlebotomy Tech Program at Saint Luke’s Hospital, Kansas City, MO main focus is to help students learn about all phases of phlebotomy theory and technique, including Anatomy and physiology, Laboratory departments and organization and Specimen collection equipment and techniques.
Saint Luke’s Hospital, Kansas City, Missouri Phlebotomy Program
- Phone: 816-932-2000
- 4401 Wornall Road
- Kansas City, MO 64111
- Degrees: Certification Program
Saint Luke’s Hospital, Kansas City, MO Phlebotomy Certification Program is accredited by NAACLS. National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences (NAACLS) specializes in the approval of educational programs in the clinical laboratory sciences and Phlebotomy Certificate Programs.
Recommended Phlebotomy Schools :
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!