The accredited Phlebotomy Certificate Program at Moraine Valley Community College, Palos Hills, IL presents the basics of phlebotomy in three courses consisting of nine credit hours. The program’s main focus is to provide training in all aspects of specimen collection and processing.
Graduation requirements for the phlebotomy tech program include completion of the minimum number of credit hours for the specific certificate; minimum overall grade point average of 2.0 in the courses required for the certificate; at least 50 percent of the certificate hours must be completed at Moraine Valley as well as submission of graduation petition to the Records Office by published deadlines.
Moraine Valley Community College, Palos Hills, IL Phlebotomy Program
- Phone: 708-974-5743
- 9000 W. College Pkwy.
- Palos Hills, IL 60465-2478
- Degrees: Certificate Program
The Moraine Valley Community College, Palos Hills, IL Phlebotomy Certification Program is accredited by NAACLS. National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences (NAACLS) specializes in the approval of educational programs in the clinical laboratory sciences and Phlebotomy Certificate Programs.
Recommended Phlebotomy Schools :
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!