The accredited Phlebotomy Certificate Program at Moraine Valley Community College, Palos Hills, IL presents the basics of phlebotomy in three courses consisting of nine credit hours. The program’s main focus is to provide training in all aspects of specimen collection and processing.
Graduation requirements for the phlebotomy tech program include completion of the minimum number of credit hours for the specific certificate; minimum overall grade point average of 2.0 in the courses required for the certificate; at least 50 percent of the certificate hours must be completed at Moraine Valley as well as submission of graduation petition to the Records Office by published deadlines.
Moraine Valley Community College, Palos Hills, IL Phlebotomy Program
- Phone: 708-974-5743
- 9000 W. College Pkwy.
- Palos Hills, IL 60465-2478
- Degrees: Certificate Program
The Moraine Valley Community College, Palos Hills, IL Phlebotomy Certification Program is accredited by NAACLS. National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences (NAACLS) specializes in the approval of educational programs in the clinical laboratory sciences and Phlebotomy Certificate Programs.
Recommended Phlebotomy Schools :
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Medical Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at Your Own Pace and Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You Will Love.
- Answer a Few Questions and You Are One Step Closer to Enroll in a Top College!