The accredited Phlebotomy Certificate Program at KY Health Training, Lexington KY is an 80-hour class broken down into 60 hours in class and 20 hours at an approved clinical site. The program includes basic introduction into phlebotomy and teaches students how to safely perform venipunctures and microcapillary sticks on adults.
The Phlebotomy Tech Program at KY Health Training, Lexington KY also covers first aid, CPR-American Heart, and blood borne pathogen training in accordance to ASHI standards with completion cards given. Upon completion of this course the student will be able to take the NHA Phlebotomy exam. Express Day Classes for Phlebotomy are available from 7/9 to 7/19, Monday thru Thursday 8:00am to 4:00pm
KY Health Training, Lexington KY
- Website: http://www.khtnow.com/programs
- Phone: 859-963-2901
- 343 Waller Av. Suite 204
- Lexington KY 40504
- Degrees: Certificate Program
The KY Health Training, Lexington KY Phlebotomy Certification is a accredited Program.
Recommended Phlebotomy Schools :
- Put Your Finger on The Pulse. Find The Program That Beats For You!
- Get Matched to Medical Programs Today—It's Fast, Easy, and Free!
- With Flexible Online and On Campus Options, We Have A Program That’s Perfect for You