The accredited Phlebotomy Certificate Program at KY Health Training, Lexington KY is an 80-hour class broken down into 60 hours in class and 20 hours at an approved clinical site. The program includes basic introduction into phlebotomy and teaches students how to safely perform venipunctures and microcapillary sticks on adults.
The Phlebotomy Tech Program at KY Health Training, Lexington KY also covers first aid, CPR-American Heart, and blood borne pathogen training in accordance to ASHI standards with completion cards given. Upon completion of this course the student will be able to take the NHA Phlebotomy exam. Express Day Classes for Phlebotomy are available from 7/9 to 7/19, Monday thru Thursday 8:00am to 4:00pm
KY Health Training, Lexington KY
- Website: http://www.khtnow.com/programs
- Phone: 859-963-2901
- 343 Waller Av. Suite 204
- Lexington KY 40504
- Degrees: Certificate Program
The KY Health Training, Lexington KY Phlebotomy Certification is a accredited Program.
Recommended Phlebotomy Schools :
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- Health Information Management
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management - Health Informatics
- View Certificates, Associates or Bachelors Degree Programs in Medical Assisting Near YOU!
- Free Information for Medical Assisting, Healthcare Administration, Medical Billing, Coding & Transcription Degree Programs & MORE.
- Enter YOUR Needs and Requirements & Get Matched to the Perfect Campus or Online Degree Programs.
- Accredited, Flexible and Affordable Medical Assisting Programs that Fit Your Time & Budget. Use our Matching Service - It's Easy and FREE!
- Gain Knowledge and Skills While You Earn Your Nursing Degree at Fortis!
The goal of Virginia College lies in its responsibility to its students, the technical and business communities, and the general citizenry. We have a long history of offering new direction to students.
Making the decision to earn your degree and pursue your career goals could be the best decision you ever make. Enroll at ECPI University and you’ll join a collaborative and fostering learning environment, surrounded by faculty and staff who are there to support you through the entire process.
What sets ECPI University apart? Just ask the employers who hire our graduates. Since 1966, more than 3,800 employers have looked to ECPI for talented professionals who are capable of entering the workplace and doing the job right on the very first day. That’s because our curriculum is designed to meet the needs of today’s highly-specialized job market.
What Are You Waiting For?