The accredited Phlebotomy Certificate Program at KY Health Training, Lexington KY is an 80-hour class broken down into 60 hours in class and 20 hours at an approved clinical site. The program includes basic introduction into phlebotomy and teaches students how to safely perform venipunctures and microcapillary sticks on adults.
The Phlebotomy Tech Program at KY Health Training, Lexington KY also covers first aid, CPR-American Heart, and blood borne pathogen training in accordance to ASHI standards with completion cards given. Upon completion of this course the student will be able to take the NHA Phlebotomy exam. Express Day Classes for Phlebotomy are available from 7/9 to 7/19, Monday thru Thursday 8:00am to 4:00pm
KY Health Training, Lexington KY
- Website: http://www.khtnow.com/programs
- Phone: 859-963-2901
- 343 Waller Av. Suite 204
- Lexington KY 40504
- Degrees: Certificate Program
The KY Health Training, Lexington KY Phlebotomy Certification is a accredited Program.
Recommended Phlebotomy Schools :
- Ultimate Medical Academy is a nonprofit healthcare career school—and students are at the heart of everything we do.
- That’s why we offer exclusive student services through your career training and beyond, beginning from the time you enroll online or at our campus in Clearwater, FL.
- We’ll also guide you toward the right program for your goals, and help you understand the affordability of your career training.
- So let us know you’re interested, and we’ll discuss how UMA can help you succeed.
- A.S. - Healthcare Technology and Systems
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Medical Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at Your Own Pace and Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You Will Love.
- Answer a Few Questions and You Are One Step Closer to Enroll in a Top College!