The accredited Phlebotomy Certificate Program at Ivy Tech Community College – North Central, South Bend, IN can be completed within three terms as a full time student. Technical certificates and career certificates can be completed within two academic terms. South Bend is one of Ivy Tech’s three main campuses in the North Central Region including Elkhart and Warsaw. The program offers exciting opportunities for people who are considering entry into the Phlebotomy health care field.
The phlebotomy tech course at Ivy Tech Community College – North Central, South Bend, IN approximately costs $3,180 including books and supplies.
Ivy Tech Community College – North Central, South Bend, IN
Phone: 574-289-7001 ext. 5325
220 Dean Johnson Boulevard
South Bend, IN 46601
Degrees: Certificate Program
The Ivy Tech Community College – North Central, South Bend, IN Phlebotomy Certification Program is accredited by NAACLS. National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences (NAACLS) specializes in the approval of educational programs in the clinical laboratory sciences and Phlebotomy Certificate Programs.
Recommended Phlebotomy Schools :
- Ultimate Medical Academy is a nonprofit healthcare career school—and students are at the heart of everything we do.
- That’s why we offer exclusive student services through your career training and beyond, beginning from the time you enroll online or at our campus in Clearwater, FL.
- We’ll also guide you toward the right program for your goals, and help you understand the affordability of your career training.
- So let us know you’re interested, and we’ll discuss how UMA can help you succeed.
- A.S. - Healthcare Technology and Systems
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Medical Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at Your Own Pace and Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You Will Love.
- Answer a Few Questions and You Are One Step Closer to Enroll in a Top College!