The accredited Phlebotomy Certificate Program at Fletcher Technical Community provides instruction on venipuncture or drawing of blood from veins, basic anatomy, physiology, and infection control. Students participate in clinical activities in a hospital under the direct supervision of an instructor and preceptor. Clinical sites includes Terrebonne General Medical Center, and Chabert Medical Center. The program’s curriculum includes Introduction to Health Care, Phlebotomy Principles, Medical Terminology, Phlebotomy Techniques, Professionalism for Healthcare Providers and Body Structure and Function.
To apply for admission at Fletcher Technical Community, Houma, LA Phlebotomy Tech Program, applicants must submit completed application with the $10 application fee, official copies of ACT or COMPASS scores, official copies of transcripts of all college work.
Fletcher Technical Community, Houma, LA
- Website: http://www.ftcc.edu
- Phone: 985-857-3655
- 10 St. Charles Street
- Houma, LA 70360
- Degrees: Certification Program
The Fletcher Technical Community Phlebotomy Certification Program achieved Approval Status in the Fall 2005 with the National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences (NAACLS),
Recommended Phlebotomy Schools :
Southern Technical College provides education and training in a variety of medical and technical areas that enable graduates to obtain entry-level employment. As a student at Southern Technical College, you will have the opportunity learn in several different ways.
- A.S. - Medical Laboratory Technician
- A.S. - Diagnostic Medical Sonography
Get hands-on training with Brookline College. We offer diploma and degree programs in the areas of health care, business, nursing, criminal justice, paralegal, and computer security. We understand that today's student is busy with many responsibilities, so we offer day, evening, and online classes, giving you options to fit school into your schedule.
- Diploma - Phlebotomy Technician
- Diploma - Patient Care Technician
- Hemodialysis Technician
- Medical Laboratory Assistant
- Multi-Skill Health Technician
- Clinical Medical Assisting w/ Phlebotomy
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- ECG/Phlebotomy/Lab Assistant
At South College we welcome students from all different stages of life and career. Whether you are pursing a degree for the first time, going back to school as an adult learner, or furthering your career with an advanced degree, our faculty and staff will partner with you to give your dreams direction.
- Bachelor of Science in Health Science - Pre-Physician Assistant
- Bachelor of Science in Health Science with a Concentration in Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Bachelor of Science in Health Science - Pre-Physical Therapy
The Berkeley Advantage®
Preparing students for professional and personal success is what Berkeley College is all about. From career-focused degree and certificate programs offered in some of today’s most in-demand professions to extensive support resources, YOU are at the center of everything we do at Berkeley. Our commitment to students begins with their very first inquiries.
- Certificate in Patient Care Technician