The accredited Phlebotomy Certificate Program at Fletcher Technical Community provides instruction on venipuncture or drawing of blood from veins, basic anatomy, physiology, and infection control. Students participate in clinical activities in a hospital under the direct supervision of an instructor and preceptor. Clinical sites includes Terrebonne General Medical Center, and Chabert Medical Center. The program’s curriculum includes Introduction to Health Care, Phlebotomy Principles, Medical Terminology, Phlebotomy Techniques, Professionalism for Healthcare Providers and Body Structure and Function.
To apply for admission at Fletcher Technical Community, Houma, LA Phlebotomy Tech Program, applicants must submit completed application with the $10 application fee, official copies of ACT or COMPASS scores, official copies of transcripts of all college work.
Fletcher Technical Community, Houma, LA
- Website: http://www.ftcc.edu
- Phone: 985-857-3655
- 10 St. Charles Street
- Houma, LA 70360
- Degrees: Certification Program
The Fletcher Technical Community Phlebotomy Certification Program achieved Approval Status in the Fall 2005 with the National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences (NAACLS),
Recommended Phlebotomy Schools :
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Medical Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at Your Own Pace and Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You Will Love.
- Answer a Few Questions and You Are One Step Closer to Enroll in a Top College!