The accredited Phlebotomy Certificate Program at College of Lake County, Grayslake, IL is 11 weeks in duration. The program consists of 96 hours of theory and laboratory practice at the school’s well-equipped labs on campus, lectures, CD and DVD tutorials, practice arms, and real arms where students work on each other.
The phlebotomy tech students at College of Lake County, Grayslake, IL undergo a clinical practicum during where they eight hours a day, five days a week for three weeks at clinical sites as full-time student-trainees, under the supervision of professional Medical Technologists and/or Phlebotomists. Effective Fall 2011, students must have attended a Phlebotomy Information Session in order to be able to register for PBT 110 and PBT 115.
College of Lake County, Grayslake, IL Phlebotomy Program
- Phone: 847-543-2184
- Biological and Health Sciences
- 19351 West Washington Street, Grayslake
- Grayslake, C140 IL 60030-1198
- Degrees: Certificate Program
The College of Lake County, Grayslake, IL Phlebotomy Certification Program is accredited by NAACLS. National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences (NAACLS) specializes in the approval of educational programs in the clinical laboratory sciences and Phlebotomy Certificate Programs.
Recommended Phlebotomy Schools :
- Fortis offers nursing programs including ADN, PN, BSN degrees, and more
- 40+ schools in 15 states including Florida, Arizona, Ohio, and Virginia
- All colleges are accredited by ABHES, ACCSC, ACICS, or other accrediting bodies
- Fortis Online serves benefits to US military service members
- Grants & scholarship aid may be available for qualifying students
- Patient Care Technician
- ECG/Phlebotomy/Lab Assistant
- Medical Laboratory Technology
Making the decision to earn your degree and pursue your career goals could be the best decision you ever make. Enroll at ECPI University and you’ll join a collaborative and fostering learning environment, surrounded by faculty and staff who are there to support you through the entire process.
What sets ECPI University apart? Just ask the employers who hire our graduates. Since 1966, more than 3,800 employers have looked to ECPI for talented professionals who are capable of entering the workplace and doing the job right on the very first day. That’s because our curriculum is designed to meet the needs of today’s highly-specialized job market.
What Are You Waiting For?
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
The goal of Virginia College lies in its responsibility to its students, the technical and business communities, and the general citizenry. We have a long history of offering new direction to students.
- Medical Assistant Associate's Degree
- Medical Assistant Diploma
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Clinical Concentration