The accredited Phlebotomy Certificate Program at College of Lake County, Grayslake, IL is 11 weeks in duration. The program consists of 96 hours of theory and laboratory practice at the school’s well-equipped labs on campus, lectures, CD and DVD tutorials, practice arms, and real arms where students work on each other.
The phlebotomy tech students at College of Lake County, Grayslake, IL undergo a clinical practicum during where they eight hours a day, five days a week for three weeks at clinical sites as full-time student-trainees, under the supervision of professional Medical Technologists and/or Phlebotomists. Effective Fall 2017, students must have attended a Phlebotomy Information Session in order to be able to register for PBT 110 and PBT 115.
College of Lake County, Grayslake, IL Phlebotomy Program
Recommended Phlebotomy Schools :
- Put Your Finger on The Pulse. Find The Program That Beats For You!
- Get Matched to Medical Programs Today—It's Fast, Easy, and Free!
- With Flexible Online and On Campus Options, We Have A Program That’s Perfect for You
- Phone: 847-543-2184
- Biological and Health Sciences
- 19351 West Washington Street, Grayslake
- Grayslake, C140 IL 60030-1198
- Degrees: Certificate Program
The College of Lake County, Grayslake, IL Phlebotomy Certification Program is accredited by NAACLS. National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences (NAACLS) specializes in the approval of educational programs in the clinical laboratory sciences and Phlebotomy Certificate Programs.