The accredited Phlebotomy Certificate Program at College of Lake County, Grayslake, IL is 11 weeks in duration. The program consists of 96 hours of theory and laboratory practice at the school’s well-equipped labs on campus, lectures, CD and DVD tutorials, practice arms, and real arms where students work on each other.
The phlebotomy tech students at College of Lake County, Grayslake, IL undergo a clinical practicum during where they eight hours a day, five days a week for three weeks at clinical sites as full-time student-trainees, under the supervision of professional Medical Technologists and/or Phlebotomists. Effective Fall 2011, students must have attended a Phlebotomy Information Session in order to be able to register for PBT 110 and PBT 115.
College of Lake County, Grayslake, IL Phlebotomy Program
- Phone: 847-543-2184
- Biological and Health Sciences
- 19351 West Washington Street, Grayslake
- Grayslake, C140 IL 60030-1198
- Degrees: Certificate Program
The College of Lake County, Grayslake, IL Phlebotomy Certification Program is accredited by NAACLS. National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences (NAACLS) specializes in the approval of educational programs in the clinical laboratory sciences and Phlebotomy Certificate Programs.
Recommended Phlebotomy Schools :
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Health Information Management
Ultimate Medical Academy is a nonprofit healthcare career school—and students are at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we offer exclusive student services through your career training and beyond, beginning from the time you enroll online or at our campus in Clearwater, FL. We’ll also guide you toward the right program for your goals, and help you understand the affordability of your career training. So let us know you’re interested, and we’ll discuss how UMA can help you succeed.
Gainful employment information can be found at UltimateMedical.edu/gainful-employment and includes information on tuition, loan debt, completion, placement, and occupations.
- A.S. - Healthcare Technology and Systems
- Diploma - Healthcare Technology and Systems
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!