The accredited Phlebotomy Certificate Program at Coffeyville Community College, Coffeyville, KS is designed to teach skill development in the performance of a variety of blood collection methods using proper techniques and universal precautions including instruction on vacuum collection devices, syringes, capillary skin puncture, butterfly needles and blood culture, and specimen collection on adults, children and infants.
Emphasis is on infection prevention, proper patient identification, labeling of specimens and quality assurance, specimen handling, processing and accessioning.Coffeyville Community College, Coffeyville, KS Phlebotomy Tech Program has a curriculum that includes Phlebotomy Essential Class, Phlebotomy Clinical Applications, Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR). Students will complete two classes as part of the program. Clinicals will be performed at local hospitals and doctors’ offices.
Coffeyville Community College
- Website: http://www.coffeyville.edu/coffeyville/alliedhealth/Phlebotomy.cfm
- Phone: 620-251-7700
- 400 W. 11th
- Coffeyville, KS 67337
- Degrees: Certification Program
The Coffeyville Community College, Coffeyville, KS Phlebotomy Certification Program is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission.
Recommended Phlebotomy Schools :
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Medical Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at Your Own Pace and Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You Will Love.
- Answer a Few Questions and You Are One Step Closer to Enroll in a Top College!