The accredited Phlebotomy Certificate Program at Coffeyville Community College, Coffeyville, KS is designed to teach skill development in the performance of a variety of blood collection methods using proper techniques and universal precautions including instruction on vacuum collection devices, syringes, capillary skin puncture, butterfly needles and blood culture, and specimen collection on adults, children and infants.
Emphasis is on infection prevention, proper patient identification, labeling of specimens and quality assurance, specimen handling, processing and accessioning.Coffeyville Community College, Coffeyville, KS Phlebotomy Tech Program has a curriculum that includes Phlebotomy Essential Class, Phlebotomy Clinical Applications, Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR). Students will complete two classes as part of the program. Clinicals will be performed at local hospitals and doctors’ offices.
Coffeyville Community College
- Website: http://www.coffeyville.edu/coffeyville/alliedhealth/Phlebotomy.cfm
- Phone: 620-251-7700
- 400 W. 11th
- Coffeyville, KS 67337
- Degrees: Certification Program
The Coffeyville Community College, Coffeyville, KS Phlebotomy Certification Program is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission.
Recommended Phlebotomy Schools :
- Put Your Finger on The Pulse. Find The Program That Beats For You!
- Get Matched to Medical Programs Today—It's Fast, Easy, and Free!
- With Flexible Online and On Campus Options, We Have A Program That’s Perfect for You