The accredited Phlebotomy Certificate Program at Coffeyville Community College, Coffeyville, KS is designed to teach skill development in the performance of a variety of blood collection methods using proper techniques and universal precautions including instruction on vacuum collection devices, syringes, capillary skin puncture, butterfly needles and blood culture, and specimen collection on adults, children and infants.
Recommended Phlebotomy Schools :
Arizona College prepares students to work in the 'real world' of medicine. With the use of lecture and laboratory teaching, we provide our students with hands on experience.
Southern Technical College provides education and training in a variety of medical and technical areas that enable graduates to obtain entry-level employment. As a student at Southern Technical College, you will have the opportunity learn in several different ways.
- A.S. - Medical Laboratory Technician
- A.S. - Diagnostic Medical Sonography
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- ECG/Phlebotomy/Lab Assistant
Get hands-on training with Brookline College. We offer diploma and degree programs in the areas of health care, business, nursing, criminal justice, paralegal, and computer security. We understand that today's student is busy with many responsibilities, so we offer day, evening, and online classes, giving you options to fit school into your schedule.
- Diploma - Phlebotomy Technician
- Diploma - Patient Care Technician
- Hemodialysis Technician
- Business Administration
- Electronic Health Records
- Medical Billing & Coding
- Medical Assisting/Medical Clinical Assistant
- Surgical Technology
- Criminal Justice
- IT Support Specialist
- Medical Clinical Assistant - Diploma
- Medical Laboratory Assistant
At South College we welcome students from all different stages of life and career. Whether you are pursing a degree for the first time, going back to school as an adult learner, or furthering your career with an advanced degree, our faculty and staff will partner with you to give your dreams direction.
- Bachelor of Science in Health Science - Pre-Physician Assistant
- Bachelor of Science in Health Science with a Concentration in Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Bachelor of Science in Health Science - Pre-Physical Therapy
Emphasis is on infection prevention, proper patient identification, labeling of specimens and quality assurance, specimen handling, processing and accessioning.Coffeyville Community College, Coffeyville, KS Phlebotomy Tech Program has a curriculum that includes Phlebotomy Essential Class, Phlebotomy Clinical Applications, Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR). Students will complete two classes as part of the program. Clinicals will be performed at local hospitals and doctors’ offices.
Coffeyville Community College
- Website: http://www.coffeyville.edu/coffeyville/alliedhealth/Phlebotomy.cfm
- Phone: 620-251-7700
- 400 W. 11th
- Coffeyville, KS 67337
- Degrees: Certification Program
The Coffeyville Community College, Coffeyville, KS Phlebotomy Certification Program is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission.