There are two parts to the Certificate of Competence in Phlebotomy through the University of Hawaii Kapi’olani Community College. The first part of the program is the classroom learning portion and requires 64 hours of lecture with a final grade of 70% or better before the student is allowed to move on to the second section. The second section consists of 100 hours of clinicals in a clinic or hospital where the student will be immersed in the subject and able to gain hands-on knowledge.
An applicant must have CPR and First Aid certification and proof of vaccinations. A list of required immunizations is available.
University of Hawaii Kapi’olani Community College
4303 Diamond Head Road
Honolulu HI 96816
Website : http://www.kapiolani.hawaii.edu/
Kekaulike Information and Service Center (KISC)
Ilima Building, Room 102
Hours of Operation
Mon – Thurs, 8:00am – 4:00pm
Friday, 8:00am – 1:00pm
Closed Weekends and State Holidays
Recommended Phlebotomy Schools :
- Hemodialysis Technician
Our mission is YOUR SUCCESS!
When you succeed, we succeed. That is why we provide high-quality, specialized career preparation for all our students. Our goal is to help you find your rewarding career.
Our Mission Statement:
To provide high-quality, specialized career preparation or enhancement to meet and cope with technological changes resulting in employment and career success.
- Medical Laboratory Technician, AAS
- Medical Laboratory Assistant
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Medical Laboratory Technology
At South College we welcome students from all different stages of life and career. Whether you are pursing a degree for the first time, going back to school as an adult learner, or furthering your career with an advanced degree, our faculty and staff will partner with you to give your dreams direction.
- Bachelor of Science in Health Science - Pre-Physician Assistant
- Bachelor of Science in Health Science with a Concentration in Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Bachelor of Science in Health Science - Pre-Physical Therapy
- Massage Therapy
- Business Administration
- Electronic Health Records
- Medical Billing & Coding
- Medical Assisting/Medical Clinical Assistant
- Surgical Technology
- Criminal Justice
- Commercial & Industrial Maintenance Technician
- IT Support Specialist
- Phlebotomist - Diploma
- Medical Laboratory Technician - Associate in Specialized Technology
Arizona College prepares students to work in the 'real world' of medicine. With the use of lecture and laboratory teaching, we provide our students with hands on experience.
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Bachelor of Science in Imaging SciencesImaging Administration Concentration
The Berkeley Advantage®
Preparing students for professional and personal success is what Berkeley College is all about. From career-focused degree and certificate programs offered in some of today’s most in-demand professions to extensive support resources, YOU are at the center of everything we do at Berkeley. Our commitment to students begins with their very first inquiries.
- Certificate in Patient Care Technician