Phlebotomy Certification Training Program
The Tri-State Technical School is in two campus locations in Delaware. The Tri-State Technical School runs a Phlebotomy Certification Program for undergraduates, or for those who hold current medical certificates. The Tri-State Technical School welcomes high school graduates who can demonstrate their Graduate Education Diploma, or GED. The Phlebotomy Certification Program at the Tri-State Technical School also welcomes those with current or expired medical certificates to renew their skills in the field of Phlebotomy. The Certification program is also open to those who currently practice in the field of health care and who may need to formalize the skills that they already possess.
Phlebotomy training in a Convenient Location
Situated in a convenient locations at different schools in Delaware, the Tri-State Technical School is a pleasant campus to gain Phlebotomy certification training.
Whether you are a recent high school graduate, or even a practicing health care professional, the Phlebotomy Certification Program, at the Tri-State Technical School is an ideal way to gain practical skills in a growing field of health care services.
Get your Phlebotomy career on the right track
Kick start your career as a professional health care provider by enrolling in a Phlebotomy Certification Training Program today, and enhance your career prospects. The Phlebotomy Certification Program, at the Tri-State Technical School provides a combination of theoretical lessons, as well as hands on practical experience with real patients.
Phlebotomy Certification Training Program with a solid reputation
This means that when you graduate as a Phlebotomist from the Tri-State Technical School , you will graduate with a highly regarded certificate of completion, but also the practical skills and experience to begin working as a phlebotomist right away.
How long does the Phlebotomy Certification Training Program take?
Recommended Phlebotomy Schools :
- Ultimate Medical Academy is a nonprofit healthcare career school—and students are at the heart of everything we do.
- That’s why we offer exclusive student services through your career training and beyond, beginning from the time you enroll online or at our campus in Clearwater, FL.
- We’ll also guide you toward the right program for your goals, and help you understand the affordability of your career training.
- So let us know you’re interested, and we’ll discuss how UMA can help you succeed.
- A.S. - Healthcare Technology and Systems
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Medical Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at Your Own Pace and Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You Will Love.
- Answer a Few Questions and You Are One Step Closer to Enroll in a Top College!
The phlebotomy training program from Tri-State Technical School requires approximately eight weeks of courses and is open to those already in the medical profession as well as those who are just getting started. It provides classroom lecture as well as clinical/practicum work to ensure that students are prepared for practice once they have completed the program. They will learn legal situation, special procedures, lab tests and terminology during the course of this program.
Tri-State Technical School
Laurel, DE 19956
Tri-State Technical School
715 King Street
Wilmington, DE 19801
Delaware Phlebotomy Training Schools
We also have a range of options for Phlebotomy training programs at other locations around Delaware. Click here to see our short list of more options for local Delaware Phlebotomy Training Schools at Phlebotomy Certification Programs.