National Park Community College provides a phlebotomy certificate upon completion of 34 credit hours. This program provides a range of classes in basic education as well as specialized phlebotomy courses, medical courses, lecture and clinicals. Graduates of this program are eligible to take certification exams through national programs. This program is one of the only of its kind that requires basic education classes as well as electives to provide certification.
Admission is based on test scores, eligible grades, background check, drug test and immunization records.
National Park Community College
101 College Drive
Hot Springs National Park AR 71913
Recommended Phlebotomy Schools :
- Ultimate Medical Academy is a nonprofit healthcare career school—and students are at the heart of everything we do.
- That’s why we offer exclusive student services through your career training and beyond, beginning from the time you enroll online or at our campus in Clearwater, FL.
- We’ll also guide you toward the right program for your goals, and help you understand the affordability of your career training.
- So let us know you’re interested, and we’ll discuss how UMA can help you succeed.
- A.S. - Healthcare Technology and Systems
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Medical Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at Your Own Pace and Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You Will Love.
- Answer a Few Questions and You Are One Step Closer to Enroll in a Top College!