National Park Community College provides a phlebotomy certificate upon completion of 34 credit hours. This program provides a range of classes in basic education as well as specialized phlebotomy courses, medical courses, lecture and clinicals. Graduates of this program are eligible to take certification exams through national programs. This program is one of the only of its kind that requires basic education classes as well as electives to provide certification.
Admission is based on test scores, eligible grades, background check, drug test and immunization records.
National Park Community College
101 College Drive
Hot Springs National Park AR 71913
Recommended Phlebotomy Schools :
Southern Technical College provides education and training in a variety of medical and technical areas that enable graduates to obtain entry-level employment. As a student at Southern Technical College, you will have the opportunity learn in several different ways.
- A.S. - Medical Laboratory Technician
- A.S. - Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Hemodialysis Technician
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- ECG/Phlebotomy/Lab Assistant
- Multi-Skill Health Technician
The Berkeley Advantage®
Preparing students for professional and personal success is what Berkeley College is all about. From career-focused degree and certificate programs offered in some of today’s most in-demand professions to extensive support resources, YOU are at the center of everything we do at Berkeley. Our commitment to students begins with their very first inquiries.
- Certificate in Patient Care Technician
- Clinical Medical Assisting w/ Phlebotomy
- Medical Laboratory Assistant
Get hands-on training with Brookline College. We offer diploma and degree programs in the areas of health care, business, nursing, criminal justice, paralegal, and computer security. We understand that today's student is busy with many responsibilities, so we offer day, evening, and online classes, giving you options to fit school into your schedule.
- Diploma - Phlebotomy Technician
- Diploma - Patient Care Technician
At South College we welcome students from all different stages of life and career. Whether you are pursing a degree for the first time, going back to school as an adult learner, or furthering your career with an advanced degree, our faculty and staff will partner with you to give your dreams direction.
- Bachelor of Science in Health Science - Pre-Physician Assistant
- Bachelor of Science in Health Science with a Concentration in Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Bachelor of Science in Health Science - Pre-Physical Therapy