The Phlebotomy Technician Training Program through the University of Hawaii System Leeward Community College is considered a non-credit course. The program teaches students the skills they need in order to take specimen samples as well as how to transport them. This program provides additional assistance to students who are looking to promote their health programs. The program provides lecture in a classroom setting and prepares students for their health careers.
Leward Community College
96-045 Ala Ike
Pearl City, HI 96782
Website : http://www.leeward.hawaii.edu/
Recommended Phlebotomy Schools :
- Ultimate Medical Academy is a nonprofit healthcare career school—and students are at the heart of everything we do.
- That’s why we offer exclusive student services through your career training and beyond, beginning from the time you enroll online or at our campus in Clearwater, FL.
- We’ll also guide you toward the right program for your goals, and help you understand the affordability of your career training.
- So let us know you’re interested, and we’ll discuss how UMA can help you succeed.
- A.S. - Healthcare Technology and Systems
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Medical Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at Your Own Pace and Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You Will Love.
- Answer a Few Questions and You Are One Step Closer to Enroll in a Top College!