Kaua’i Health Career Training’s phlebotomy training program requires 12 students in order for a class to be held. It provides knowledge of the field to students through the use of classroom lecture and practicum experience. These courses are on the subjects of blood testing, infection control, law and ethics. Students are able to sit for the national exam upon completion of the class. Fees for the national exam are included as part of the tuition for the course.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : http://www.kauaihealthtraining.org/
Kaua’i Health Career Training
4375 Puaole Street Suite C
Lihue HI 96766 -1231
Recommended Phlebotomy Schools :
- Ultimate Medical Academy is a nonprofit healthcare career school—and students are at the heart of everything we do.
- That’s why we offer exclusive student services through your career training and beyond, beginning from the time you enroll online or at our campus in Clearwater, FL.
- We’ll also guide you toward the right program for your goals, and help you understand the affordability of your career training.
- So let us know you’re interested, and we’ll discuss how UMA can help you succeed.
- A.S. - Healthcare Technology and Systems
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Medical Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at Your Own Pace and Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You Will Love.
- Answer a Few Questions and You Are One Step Closer to Enroll in a Top College!