Healthcare Training and Career Consultants Inc. provides a 30 hour national phlebotomy certification preparatory program which can be completed within 2-5 weeks. The program offered in Honolulu is provided in two hour classes which take between 4 and 5 weeks to complete. The program in Maui on the other hand is offered in four hour classes which take only two weeks to complete.
This program provides small classes of 12 individuals or less and provides students with learning in the subjects of venipuncture procedure, specimen documentation and transportation and quality management.
Website : http://www.htcc4u.com/
2130 North King St. Suite 7
Honolulu HI 96819
Contact Us at: (808) 843-2211
94-265 Leowahine Street, Suites 202 & 204
Waipahu, HI 96797
Contact Us at: (808)-676-4933
Hale Makua Nursing Facility and HTCC, Inc. Skills Room
33 Central Avenue.
Wailuku, Maui, HI 96793
Contact Us at: (808) 843-2211 or (808) 366-4213
Recommended Phlebotomy Schools :
Southern Technical College provides education and training in a variety of medical and technical areas that enable graduates to obtain entry-level employment. As a student at Southern Technical College, you will have the opportunity learn in several different ways.
- A.S. - Medical Laboratory Technician
- A.S. - Diagnostic Medical Sonography
Get hands-on training with Brookline College. We offer diploma and degree programs in the areas of health care, business, nursing, criminal justice, paralegal, and computer security. We understand that today's student is busy with many responsibilities, so we offer day, evening, and online classes, giving you options to fit school into your schedule.
- Diploma - Phlebotomy Technician
- Diploma - Patient Care Technician
- Multi-Skill Health Technician
- Clinical Medical Assisting w/ Phlebotomy
- Hemodialysis Technician
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- ECG/Phlebotomy/Lab Assistant
- Medical Laboratory Assistant
At South College we welcome students from all different stages of life and career. Whether you are pursing a degree for the first time, going back to school as an adult learner, or furthering your career with an advanced degree, our faculty and staff will partner with you to give your dreams direction.
- Bachelor of Science in Health Science - Pre-Physician Assistant
- Bachelor of Science in Health Science with a Concentration in Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Bachelor of Science in Health Science - Pre-Physical Therapy
The Berkeley Advantage®
Preparing students for professional and personal success is what Berkeley College is all about. From career-focused degree and certificate programs offered in some of today’s most in-demand professions to extensive support resources, YOU are at the center of everything we do at Berkeley. Our commitment to students begins with their very first inquiries.
- Certificate in Patient Care Technician