The Hawaii Medical Training Center’s National Certification Phlebotomy Technician Training Program takes six week and offers small class sizes. Students are admitted on a ‘first come, first served’ mentality and are encouraged to enroll as early as possible. Applicants must have a recent TB test as well as scheduling an appointment in order to enroll. The program offers clinical training as well as lecture on typical medical topics such as medical terminology and anatomy and physiology. This program is the number one ranked in Hawaii and in the top 20 of phlebotomy programs nationwide.
Hawaii Medical Training Center
(Note : the Hawaii Medical Training Center has recently moved and this is their NEW address)
94-615 Kupuohi Street, Suite 212
Waipahu, HI. 96797
Recommended Phlebotomy Schools :
- Ultimate Medical Academy is a nonprofit healthcare career school—and students are at the heart of everything we do.
- That’s why we offer exclusive student services through your career training and beyond, beginning from the time you enroll online or at our campus in Clearwater, FL.
- We’ll also guide you toward the right program for your goals, and help you understand the affordability of your career training.
- So let us know you’re interested, and we’ll discuss how UMA can help you succeed.
- A.S. - Healthcare Technology and Systems
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Medical Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at Your Own Pace and Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You Will Love.
- Answer a Few Questions and You Are One Step Closer to Enroll in a Top College!