The Hawaii Institute of Healthcare & Training Services Phlebotomy Technician Program requires 50 hours of class time.
This includes approximately 35 hours of laboratory work with approximately 15 hours of classroom lecture in subjects such as medical terminology and blood draw.
Students are also able to complete an additional 40 hours of an externship which is not required to complete this certification. Students will also practice blood draw on one another within the class.
Hawaii Institute of Healthcare and Training Services
1059 Kilauea Ave. Unit B
Hilo, HI 96720
Recommended Phlebotomy Schools :
- Ultimate Medical Academy is a nonprofit healthcare career school—and students are at the heart of everything we do.
- That’s why we offer exclusive student services through your career training and beyond, beginning from the time you enroll online or at our campus in Clearwater, FL.
- We’ll also guide you toward the right program for your goals, and help you understand the affordability of your career training.
- So let us know you’re interested, and we’ll discuss how UMA can help you succeed.
- A.S. - Healthcare Technology and Systems
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Medical Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at Your Own Pace and Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You Will Love.
- Answer a Few Questions and You Are One Step Closer to Enroll in a Top College!