Phlebotomy Certification Training Program
The Dawn Career Institute is in Wilmington, Delaware. The Dawn Career Institute runs a Phlebotomy Certification Program for undergraduates, or for those who hold current medical certificates. The Dawn Career Institute welcomes high school graduates who can demonstrate their Graduate Education Diploma, or GED. The Phlebotomy Certification Program at the Dawn Career Institute also welcomes those with current or expired medical certificates to renew their skills in the field of Phlebotomy. The Certification program is also open to those who currently practice in the field of health care and who may need to formalize the skills that they already possess.
Phlebotomy training in a Convenient Location
Situated in a convenient location in Wilmington, Delaware, the Dawn Career Institute is a pleasant campus to gain Phlebotomy certification training.
Whether you are a recent high school graduate, or even a practicing health care professional, the Phlebotomy Certification Program, at the Dawn Career Institute is an ideal way to gain practical skills in a growing field of health care services.
Get your Phlebotomy career on the right track
Kick start your career as a professional health care provider by enrolling in a Phlebotomy Certification Training Program today, and enhance your career prospects. The Phlebotomy Certification Program, at the Dawn Career Institute provides a combination of theoretical lessons, as well as hands on practical experience with real patients.
Phlebotomy Certification Training Program with a solid reputation
This means that when you graduate as a Phlebotomist from the Dawn Career Institute, you will graduate with a highly regarded certificate of completion, but also the practical skills and experience to begin working as a phlebotomist right away.
How long does the Phlebotomy Certification Training Program take?
Recommended Phlebotomy Schools :
- Works closely with an advisory board from the medical community to ensure that their curriculum, equipment and instruction are current and relevant.
- Offers special tuition pricing for Veterans, Active Duty Military and spouses/qualifying dependents of all Active Duty, National Guard and Reserves.
- ABHES-accredited: An advantage upon graduation
- Short-term education: Programs range from 10 months to 2 years
- Blackboard Learn mobile allows students to complete assignments on the go.
- A.S. - Healthcare Technology and Systems
- Diploma - Healthcare Technology and Systems
CTU Classes Are As Close As The Mobile App.
Take classes with the help of your smartphone, tablet or laptop. CTU’s online bachelor’s programs were ranked among the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by U.S. News & World Report.
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management - Health Informatics
- View Certificates, Associates or Bachelors Degree Programs in Medical Assisting Near YOU!
- Free Information for Medical Assisting, Healthcare Administration, Medical Billing, Coding & Transcription Degree Programs & MORE.
- Enter YOUR Needs and Requirements & Get Matched to the Perfect Campus or Online Degree Programs.
- Accredited, Flexible and Affordable Medical Assisting Programs that Fit Your Time & Budget. Use our Matching Service - It's Easy and FREE!
The Phlebotomy Technician Training Program from the Dawn Career Institute is a 5-6 week program which is taken during the days or evenings. It requires classroom lectures as well as clinical/practicum type teaching in subjects such as medical terminology, specimen handling and venipuncture techniques. It also readies the student to complete national certification upon completion.
Website : http://www.dawncareerinstitute.edu/
Phone : 1-855-809-4202
Address : Dawn Career Institute,
3700 Lancaster Pike,
Wilmington, DE 19805
Delaware Phlebotomy Training Schools
We also have a range of options for Phlebotomy training programs at other locations around Delaware. Click here to see our short list of more options for local Delaware Phlebotomy Training Schools at Phlebotomy Certification Programs.