The accredited Phlebotomy Certificate Program at University of Southern Mississippi, Hattiesburg, MS consist of two phases. The first phase is taught completely online and includes didactic materials regarding phlebotomy. Phase two of the course allows students to gain experience in the practice of phlebotomy by completing hours at one of our affiliates. To apply at University of Southern Mississippi, Hattiesburg, MS Phlebotomy Tech Program at University of Southern Mississippi, Hattiesburg, MS, applicants must complete program application, submit documentation of necessary vaccinations, submit copy of driver’s license to verify that you are at least 18 years of age, submission of a copy of high school diploma or equivalent, notarized affidavit regarding criminal background check, two letters of recommendation, and complete a 500 word essay stating reasons that you are pursuing the phlebotomy certificate.
University of Southern Mississippi, Hattiesburg, MS
- Phone: 601-266-4908
- Department of Medical Technology
- Bobby Chain Technology Building (TEC), 307
- 118 College Drive, Box #5134
- Hattiesburg, MS 39406
- Phone: 601.266.4908
- Degrees: Certification Program
The University of Southern Mississippi, Hattiesburg, MS Phlebotomy Certification Program is accredited by NAACLS. National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences (NAACLS) specializes in the approval of educational programs in the clinical laboratory sciences and Phlebotomy Certificate Programs.
Recommended Phlebotomy Schools :
- Put Your Finger on The Pulse. Find The Program That Beats For You!
- Get Matched to Medical Programs Today—It's Fast, Easy, and Free!
- With Flexible Online and On Campus Options, We Have A Program That’s Perfect for You