The accredited Phlebotomy Certificate Program at University of Southern Mississippi, Hattiesburg, MS consist of two phases. The first phase is taught completely online and includes didactic materials regarding phlebotomy. Phase two of the course allows students to gain experience in the practice of phlebotomy by completing hours at one of our affiliates. To apply at University of Southern Mississippi, Hattiesburg, MS Phlebotomy Tech Program at University of Southern Mississippi, Hattiesburg, MS, applicants must complete program application, submit documentation of necessary vaccinations, submit copy of driver’s license to verify that you are at least 18 years of age, submission of a copy of high school diploma or equivalent, notarized affidavit regarding criminal background check, two letters of recommendation, and complete a 500 word essay stating reasons that you are pursuing the phlebotomy certificate.
University of Southern Mississippi, Hattiesburg, MS
- Phone: 601-266-4908
- Department of Medical Technology
- Bobby Chain Technology Building (TEC), 307
- 118 College Drive, Box #5134
- Hattiesburg, MS 39406
- Phone: 601.266.4908
- Degrees: Certification Program
The University of Southern Mississippi, Hattiesburg, MS Phlebotomy Certification Program is accredited by NAACLS. National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences (NAACLS) specializes in the approval of educational programs in the clinical laboratory sciences and Phlebotomy Certificate Programs.
Recommended Phlebotomy Schools :
- Fortis offers nursing programs including ADN, PN, BSN degrees, and more
- 40+ schools in 15 states including Florida, Arizona, Ohio, and Virginia
- All colleges are accredited by ABHES, ACCSC, ACICS, or other accrediting bodies
- Fortis Online serves benefits to US military service members
- Grants & scholarship aid may be available for qualifying students
- Patient Care Technician
- ECG/Phlebotomy/Lab Assistant
- Medical Laboratory Technology
The goal of Virginia College lies in its responsibility to its students, the technical and business communities, and the general citizenry. We have a long history of offering new direction to students.
- Medical Assistant Associate's Degree
- Medical Assistant Diploma
Making the decision to earn your degree and pursue your career goals could be the best decision you ever make. Enroll at ECPI University and you’ll join a collaborative and fostering learning environment, surrounded by faculty and staff who are there to support you through the entire process.
What sets ECPI University apart? Just ask the employers who hire our graduates. Since 1966, more than 3,800 employers have looked to ECPI for talented professionals who are capable of entering the workplace and doing the job right on the very first day. That’s because our curriculum is designed to meet the needs of today’s highly-specialized job market.
What Are You Waiting For?
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Clinical Support
- Medical Assisting Diploma