The accredited Phlebotomy Certificate Program at University of Southern Mississippi, Hattiesburg, MS consist of two phases. The first phase is taught completely online and includes didactic materials regarding phlebotomy. Phase two of the course allows students to gain experience in the practice of phlebotomy by completing hours at one of our affiliates. To apply at University of Southern Mississippi, Hattiesburg, MS Phlebotomy Tech Program at University of Southern Mississippi, Hattiesburg, MS, applicants must complete program application, submit documentation of necessary vaccinations, submit copy of driver’s license to verify that you are at least 18 years of age, submission of a copy of high school diploma or equivalent, notarized affidavit regarding criminal background check, two letters of recommendation, and complete a 500 word essay stating reasons that you are pursuing the phlebotomy certificate.
University of Southern Mississippi, Hattiesburg, MS
- Phone: 601-266-4908
- Department of Medical Technology
- Bobby Chain Technology Building (TEC), 307
- 118 College Drive, Box #5134
- Hattiesburg, MS 39406
- Phone: 601.266.4908
- Degrees: Certification Program
The University of Southern Mississippi, Hattiesburg, MS Phlebotomy Certification Program is accredited by NAACLS. National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences (NAACLS) specializes in the approval of educational programs in the clinical laboratory sciences and Phlebotomy Certificate Programs.
Recommended Phlebotomy Schools :
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Health Information Management
Ultimate Medical Academy is a nonprofit healthcare career school—and students are at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we offer exclusive student services through your career training and beyond, beginning from the time you enroll online or at our campus in Clearwater, FL. We’ll also guide you toward the right program for your goals, and help you understand the affordability of your career training. So let us know you’re interested, and we’ll discuss how UMA can help you succeed.
Gainful employment information can be found at UltimateMedical.edu/gainful-employment and includes information on tuition, loan debt, completion, placement, and occupations.
- A.S. - Healthcare Technology and Systems
- Diploma - Healthcare Technology and Systems
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!