Phlebotomy Certification Training Program
The University of Alaska Anchorage is in Anchorage Alaska. The University of Alaska runs a Phlebotomy Certification Program for undergraduates, or for those who hold current medical certificates. The University of Alaska Anchorage welcomes high school graduates who can demonstrate their Graduate Education Diploma, or GED. The Phlebotomy Certification Program at the University of Alaska also welcomes those with current or expired medical certificates to renew their skills in the field of Phlebotomy. The Certification program is also open to those who currently practice in the field of health care and who may need to formalize the skills that they already possess.
Phlebotomy training in a Convenient Location
Situated in a convenient location in Anchorage, Alaska, the University of Alaska is a pleasant campus to gain Phlebotomy certification training.
Whether you are a recent high school graduate, or even a practicing health care professional, the Phlebotomy Certification Program, at the University of Alaska Anchorage is an ideal way to gain practical skills in a growing field of health care services.
Get your Phlebotomy career on the right track
Kick start your career as a professional health care provider by enrolling in a Phlebotomy Certification Training Program today, and enhance your career prospects. The Phlebotomy Certification Program, at the University of Alaska Anchorage provides a combination of theoretical lessons, as well as hands on practical experience with real patients.
Phlebotomy Certification Training Program with a solid reputation
This means that when you graduate as a Phlebotomist from the University of Alaska Anchorage, you will graduate with a highly regarded certificate of completion, but also the practical skills and experience to begin working as a phlebotomist right away.
How long does the Phlebotomy Certification Training Program take?
The Occupational Endorsement Certificate in Phlebotomy from the University of Alaska Anchorage requires completion of approximately 9 credits with a grade of C or better. This is in classes such as phlebotomy procedures, specimen processing and clinicals. After the completion of these credits the student is able to sit for the national exam to become certified as a phlebotomist.
Recommended Phlebotomy Schools :
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Health Information Management
CTU could help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional community, faculty who are real-world professionals, and innovative technology. And several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News & World Report for Best Online Programs in 2017.
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management - Health Informatics
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
What are the pre-requisites for the Phlebotomy Certification Program, at the University of Alaska Anchorage?
The pre-requisite for the Phlebotomy Certification Program, at the University of Alaska Anchorage is completion of a Graduate Education Diploma, or GED, or equivalent level of education.
In order to apply for the program applicants must submit their transcripts, test scores and immunization records as well as agreeing to undertake a background check and drug test.
Address details for the Phlebotomy Certification Program, at the University of Alaska Anchorage:
University of Alaska Anchorage
Medical Laboratory Science Allied Health Sciences
3211 Providence Drive
Anchorage, Alaska 99508
Phone : (907) 786-1800
Alaska Phlebotomy Training Schools
We also have a range of options for Phlebotomy training programs at other locations around Alaska. Click here to see our short list of more options for local Alaska Phlebotomy Training Schools at Phlebotomy Certification Programs.