The accredited Phlebotomy Certificate Program at Tulsa Community College, Tulsa, OK takes one (1) semester to complete. The school admits a new class each Fall, Spring, and Summer semester. The number of students admitted to each class is limited to 10 students for each on-campus section and 7 students for each online section. Multiple sections may be offered based on demand.
A selection committee at Tulsa Community College, Tulsa, OK Phlebotomy Tech Program
reviews the applications and selects those applicants who best meet the following criteria: ACT/SAT Composite Score, ACT/SAT Math and/or Science Score, College Grade Point Average, Math/Science Grade Point Average and High School Grade Point Average (If less than 12 college credit hours). All students are required for to complete and receive clearance on an Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation (OSBI) and Sex Offender Registry check prior to enrollment.
Tulsa Community College, Tulsa, OK
- Phone: 918-595-8666
- Tulsa Community College Southeast Campus
- Medical Laboratory Technology Program
- 10300 E 81st S
- Tulsa, OK 74133
- Degrees: Certificate Program
The Tulsa Community College, Tulsa, OK Phlebotomy Certification Program is accredited by NAACLS. National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences (NAACLS) specializes in the approval of educational programs in the clinical laboratory sciences and Phlebotomy Certificate Programs. Phlebotomy is only available online in the summer.
Recommended Phlebotomy Schools :
- Hemodialysis Technician
- Medical Laboratory Assistant
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Associate of Science in Medical Laboratory Technician
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- ECG/Phlebotomy/Lab Assistant
Get hands-on training with Brookline College. We offer diploma and degree programs in the areas of health care, business, nursing, criminal justice, paralegal, and computer security. We understand that today's student is busy with many responsibilities, so we offer day, evening, and online classes, giving you options to fit school into your schedule.
- Diploma - Patient Care Technician
- Massage Therapy
- Business Administration
- Electronic Health Records
- Medical Billing & Coding
- Medical Assisting/Medical Clinical Assistant
- Medical Laboratory Technician
- Surgical Technology
- Criminal Justice
- Commercial & Industrial Maintenance Technician
- IT Support Specialist
- Phlebotomist - Diploma
- Medical Laboratory Technician - Associate in Specialized Technology
- Multi-Skill Health Technician
The Berkeley Advantage®
Preparing students for professional and personal success is what Berkeley College is all about. From career-focused degree and certificate programs offered in some of today’s most in-demand professions to extensive support resources, YOU are at the center of everything we do at Berkeley. Our commitment to students begins with their very first inquiries.
- Certificate in Patient Care Technician
At South College we welcome students from all different stages of life and career. Whether you are pursing a degree for the first time, going back to school as an adult learner, or furthering your career with an advanced degree, our faculty and staff will partner with you to give your dreams direction.
- Bachelor of Science in Health Science - Pre-Physician Assistant
- Bachelor of Science in Health Science with a Concentration in Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Bachelor of Science in Health Science - Pre-Physical Therapy