The accredited Phlebotomy Certificate Program at Tulsa Community College, Tulsa, OK takes one (1) semester to complete. The school admits a new class each Fall, Spring, and Summer semester. The number of students admitted to each class is limited to 10 students for each on-campus section and 7 students for each online section. Multiple sections may be offered based on demand.
A selection committee at Tulsa Community College, Tulsa, OK Phlebotomy Tech Program
reviews the applications and selects those applicants who best meet the following criteria: ACT/SAT Composite Score, ACT/SAT Math and/or Science Score, College Grade Point Average, Math/Science Grade Point Average and High School Grade Point Average (If less than 12 college credit hours). All students are required for to complete and receive clearance on an Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation (OSBI) and Sex Offender Registry check prior to enrollment.
Tulsa Community College, Tulsa, OK
- Phone: 918-595-8666
- Tulsa Community College Southeast Campus
- Medical Laboratory Technology Program
- 10300 E 81st S
- Tulsa, OK 74133
- Degrees: Certificate Program
The Tulsa Community College, Tulsa, OK Phlebotomy Certification Program is accredited by NAACLS. National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences (NAACLS) specializes in the approval of educational programs in the clinical laboratory sciences and Phlebotomy Certificate Programs. Phlebotomy is only available online in the summer.
Recommended Phlebotomy Schools :
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Health Information Management
Ultimate Medical Academy is a nonprofit healthcare career school—and students are at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we offer exclusive student services through your career training and beyond, beginning from the time you enroll online or at our campus in Clearwater, FL. We’ll also guide you toward the right program for your goals, and help you understand the affordability of your career training. So let us know you’re interested, and we’ll discuss how UMA can help you succeed.
Gainful employment information can be found at UltimateMedical.edu/gainful-employment and includes information on tuition, loan debt, completion, placement, and occupations.
- A.S. - Healthcare Technology and Systems
- Diploma - Healthcare Technology and Systems
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!