The accredited Phlebotomy Certificate Program at The College of Saint Catherine, Minneapolis, MN is a one semester, three-course program designed to train students techniques for safely collecting blood samples and preparing them for clinical laboratory testing. Required courses include PHL 1020: Phlebotomy Clinical, PHL 1050: Phlebotomy and HIMP 1020: Medical Terminology. Tuition fee at The College of Saint Catherine, Minneapolis, MN Phlebotomy Tech Program is $304 per credit hour.
The College of Saint Catherine, Minneapolis, MN
601 25th Ave. S. – Minneapolis, MN 55454
Degrees: Certificate Program
The College of Saint Catherine, Minneapolis, MN Phlebotomy Certification Program is accredited by NAACLS. National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences (NAACLS) specializes in the approval of educational programs in the clinical laboratory sciences and Phlebotomy Certificate Programs.
Recommended Phlebotomy Schools :
- Ultimate Medical Academy is a nonprofit healthcare career school—and students are at the heart of everything we do.
- That’s why we offer exclusive student services through your career training and beyond, beginning from the time you enroll online or at our campus in Clearwater, FL.
- We’ll also guide you toward the right program for your goals, and help you understand the affordability of your career training.
- So let us know you’re interested, and we’ll discuss how UMA can help you succeed.
- A.S. - Healthcare Technology and Systems
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Medical Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at Your Own Pace and Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You Will Love.
- Answer a Few Questions and You Are One Step Closer to Enroll in a Top College!