The accredited Phlebotomy Certificate Program at Southwest Tennessee Community College, Memphis, TN is a two-semester program designed to train individuals to properly collect and handle blood specimens for laboratory testing and to interact with health care personnel, patients, and the general public.
Is it Possible to Complete Phlebotomy Certification Online? The short answer is yes you can get some of your training requirements completed online.
The Phlebotomy Tech Program at Southwest Tennessee Community College, Memphis, TN has limited enrollment and only accepts 15 students every Spring. Application deadline is July 1, (fall semester) and November 1, (spring semester).
To be eligible for consideration for admission, the applicant must have been granted either degree or non-degree admission at the College, have completed MLT 1110 Orientation to Medical Laboratory and MLT 1500 Phlebotomy with a grade of “C” or higher, have a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 2.0 or above.
Southwest Tennessee Community College, Memphis, TN
- 5983 Macon Cove
- Memphis, TN 38134
- Phone: 901-333-5000
- Degrees: Certification Program
The Southwest Tennessee Community College, Memphis, TN Phlebotomy Certification Program is accredited by NAACLS. National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences (NAACLS) specializes in the approval of educational programs in the clinical laboratory sciences and Phlebotomy Certificate Programs.
Recommended Phlebotomy Schools :
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!