The accredited Phlebotomy Certificate Program at Southern University at Shreveport, Shreveport, LA has a curriculum that includes courses concerned with instruction in general education and phlebotomy to develop skills in obtaining patient’s blood specimens by venipuncture, microsampling. This also includes transportation of other clinical specimens and processing specimens for the laboratory analysis. Technical skills are acquired through a clinical practicum, which is a competency based system designed to prepare students for the workforce. Upon successful completion of the coursework, Southern University at Shreveport will grant a certificate in phlebotomy education.
The phlebotomy tech program at Southern University at Shreveport, Shreveport, LA is competitive and based on selected entrance criteria such as High school diploma or equivalent. program application, College transcript(s) if applicable, brief narrative of intent, three (3) letters of reference, GPA of 2.0 or better and a interview with a Phlebotomy Interview Committee.
Southern University at Shreveport, Shreveport, LA
- Website: http://web.susla.edu/academics/Pages/Phlebotomy.aspx
- Phone: 318.670.6350
- Degrees: Certificate Program
The Southern University at Shreveport, Shreveport, LA Phlebotomy Certification Program is accredited by NAACLS. National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences (NAACLS) specializes in the approval of educational programs in the clinical laboratory sciences and Phlebotomy Certificate Programs.
Recommended Phlebotomy Schools :
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!