The accredited Phlebotomy Certificate Program at Southeastern Community College, Whiteville, NC train men and women for immediate employment and may be completed in as few as one or two semesters on a full-time or part-time basis. Course work includes proper specimen collection and handling, communication skills, and maintaining patient data.
Selection into Southeastern Community College, Whiteville, NC Phlebotomy Tech Program is based on the placement assessment scores and proof of certification for selected previous health-related training such as EMT, Homemaker/Home Health Aide, Nursing Assistant I, Nursing Assistant II, EMT-Intermediate, EMT Advanced, High School Health Occupations, and Medical Assisting.
To apply, applicants must submit a copy of high school diploma or GED certificate, completion of reading, writing, and math placement assessment and meeting with an SCC counselor.
Southeastern Community College, Whiteville, NC
- Website: http://www.sccnc.edu/currProgPhlebot.html
- Phone: 910-642-7141 ·
- 4564 Chadbourn Hwy
- Whiteville, North Carolina 28472
- Degrees: Certificate Program
Southeastern Community College, Whiteville, NC Phlebotomy Certification Program is accredited by NAACLS. National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences (NAACLS) specializes in the approval of educational programs in the clinical laboratory sciences and Phlebotomy Certificate Programs.
Recommended Phlebotomy Schools :
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Health Information Management
Ultimate Medical Academy is a nonprofit healthcare career school—and students are at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we offer exclusive student services through your career training and beyond, beginning from the time you enroll online or at our campus in Clearwater, FL. We’ll also guide you toward the right program for your goals, and help you understand the affordability of your career training. So let us know you’re interested, and we’ll discuss how UMA can help you succeed.
Gainful employment information can be found at UltimateMedical.edu/gainful-employment and includes information on tuition, loan debt, completion, placement, and occupations.
- A.S. - Healthcare Technology and Systems
- Diploma - Healthcare Technology and Systems
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!