The accredited Phlebotomy Certificate Program at Southeastern Community College, Whiteville, NC train men and women for immediate employment and may be completed in as few as one or two semesters on a full-time or part-time basis. Course work includes proper specimen collection and handling, communication skills, and maintaining patient data.
Selection into Southeastern Community College, Whiteville, NC Phlebotomy Tech Program is based on the placement assessment scores and proof of certification for selected previous health-related training such as EMT, Homemaker/Home Health Aide, Nursing Assistant I, Nursing Assistant II, EMT-Intermediate, EMT Advanced, High School Health Occupations, and Medical Assisting.
To apply, applicants must submit a copy of high school diploma or GED certificate, completion of reading, writing, and math placement assessment and meeting with an SCC counselor.
Southeastern Community College, Whiteville, NC
- Website: http://www.sccnc.edu/currProgPhlebot.html
- Phone: 910-642-7141 ·
- 4564 Chadbourn Hwy
- Whiteville, North Carolina 28472
- Degrees: Certificate Program
Southeastern Community College, Whiteville, NC Phlebotomy Certification Program is accredited by NAACLS. National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences (NAACLS) specializes in the approval of educational programs in the clinical laboratory sciences and Phlebotomy Certificate Programs.
Recommended Phlebotomy Schools :
- Hemodialysis Technician
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- ECG/Phlebotomy/Lab Assistant
The Berkeley Advantage®
Preparing students for professional and personal success is what Berkeley College is all about. From career-focused degree and certificate programs offered in some of today’s most in-demand professions to extensive support resources, YOU are at the center of everything we do at Berkeley. Our commitment to students begins with their very first inquiries.
- Certificate in Patient Care Technician
- Medical Laboratory Assistant
- Massage Therapy
- Business Administration
- Electronic Health Records
- Medical Billing & Coding
- Medical Assisting/Medical Clinical Assistant
- Medical Laboratory Technician
- Surgical Technology
- Criminal Justice
- Commercial & Industrial Maintenance Technician
- IT Support Specialist
- Phlebotomist - Diploma
- Medical Laboratory Technician - Associate in Specialized Technology
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Associate of Science in Medical Laboratory Technician
At South College we welcome students from all different stages of life and career. Whether you are pursing a degree for the first time, going back to school as an adult learner, or furthering your career with an advanced degree, our faculty and staff will partner with you to give your dreams direction.
- Bachelor of Science in Health Science - Pre-Physician Assistant
- Bachelor of Science in Health Science with a Concentration in Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Bachelor of Science in Health Science - Pre-Physical Therapy
Get hands-on training with Brookline College. We offer diploma and degree programs in the areas of health care, business, nursing, criminal justice, paralegal, and computer security. We understand that today's student is busy with many responsibilities, so we offer day, evening, and online classes, giving you options to fit school into your schedule.
- Diploma - Patient Care Technician
- Multi-Skill Health Technician