The accredited Phlebotomy Certificate Program at Southeastern Community College, Whiteville, NC train men and women for immediate employment and may be completed in as few as one or two semesters on a full-time or part-time basis. Course work includes proper specimen collection and handling, communication skills, and maintaining patient data.
Selection into Southeastern Community College, Whiteville, NC Phlebotomy Tech Program is based on the placement assessment scores and proof of certification for selected previous health-related training such as EMT, Homemaker/Home Health Aide, Nursing Assistant I, Nursing Assistant II, EMT-Intermediate, EMT Advanced, High School Health Occupations, and Medical Assisting.
To apply, applicants must submit a copy of high school diploma or GED certificate, completion of reading, writing, and math placement assessment and meeting with an SCC counselor.
Southeastern Community College, Whiteville, NC
- Website: http://www.sccnc.edu/currProgPhlebot.html
- Phone: 910-642-7141 ·
- 4564 Chadbourn Hwy
- Whiteville, North Carolina 28472
- Degrees: Certificate Program
Southeastern Community College, Whiteville, NC Phlebotomy Certification Program is accredited by NAACLS. National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences (NAACLS) specializes in the approval of educational programs in the clinical laboratory sciences and Phlebotomy Certificate Programs.
Recommended Phlebotomy Schools :
- Put Your Finger on The Pulse. Find The Program That Beats For You!
- Get Matched to Medical Programs Today—It's Fast, Easy, and Free!
- With Flexible Online and On Campus Options, We Have A Program That’s Perfect for You