The accredited Phlebotomy Certificate Program at Rochester General Hospital, Rochester, NY is ten weeks in duration, 40 hours/week full time program equalling to 400 hours of instruction which includes extensive lecture and practicum experience. Classes are typically held in January and March of each year. Enrollment is limited to 15 students. Admission at Rochester General Hospital, Rochester, NY Phlebotomy Tech Program is competitive and usually, only up to 8 students are accepted per class. The Program does not carry transferable semester hour or quarter hour credit. Effective 1/29/10, The School for Phlebotomy Technicians is currently suspended and is not accepting applications until further notice.
Rochester General Hospital, Rochester, NY
- Phone: 585-922-4274
- 1425 Portland Avenue
- Rochester, New York 14621
- Degrees: Certification Program
The Rochester General Hospital, Rochester, NY Phlebotomy Certification Program is accredited by NAACLS. National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences (NAACLS) specializes in the approval of educational programs in the clinical laboratory sciences and Phlebotomy Certificate Programs.
Recommended Phlebotomy Schools :
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Medical Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at Your Own Pace and Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You Will Love.
- Answer a Few Questions and You Are One Step Closer to Enroll in a Top College!