The accredited Phlebotomy Certificate Program at Rochester General Hospital, Rochester, NY is ten weeks in duration, 40 hours/week full time program equalling to 400 hours of instruction which includes extensive lecture and practicum experience. Classes are typically held in January and March of each year. Enrollment is limited to 15 students. Admission at Rochester General Hospital, Rochester, NY Phlebotomy Tech Program is competitive and usually, only up to 8 students are accepted per class. The Program does not carry transferable semester hour or quarter hour credit. Effective 1/29/10, The School for Phlebotomy Technicians is currently suspended and is not accepting applications until further notice.
Rochester General Hospital, Rochester, NY
- Phone: 585-922-4274
- 1425 Portland Avenue
- Rochester, New York 14621
- Degrees: Certification Program
The Rochester General Hospital, Rochester, NY Phlebotomy Certification Program is accredited by NAACLS. National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences (NAACLS) specializes in the approval of educational programs in the clinical laboratory sciences and Phlebotomy Certificate Programs.
Recommended Phlebotomy Schools :
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!