The accredited Phlebotomy Certificate Program at PIMA Medical Institute, PIMA Medical Institute is approximately 3 months in duration which train students in obtaining blood specimens by venipuncture and micro collection techniques including collection and process other clinical specimens.
Applicants at the Phlebotomy Tech Program at PIMA Medical Institute, Tucson, AZ should have a high school diploma or recognized GED equivalent, a high school transcript or evidence of satisfactory completion of GED testing. Applicants should also complete an application form, submit necessary documentation and meet certain admissions requirements, and personally meet with a medical career specialist.
PIMA Medical Institute, Tucson, AZ Phlebotomy Certification Program
- Website: http://pmi.edu/careers/phlebotomy_technician.asp
- Phone: 800-477-PIMA
- 3350 E. Grant Road
- Tucson, AZ 85716
- Degrees: Certificate Program
The PIMA Medical Institute Phlebotomy Certification Program is accredited by NAACLS. National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences (NAACLS) specializes in the approval of educational programs in the clinical laboratory sciences and Phlebotomy Certificate Programs.
Recommended Phlebotomy Schools :
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!