The accredited Phlebotomy Certificate Program at Phoenix College requires 4 credits of prerequisite classes and 4.5 credits of program classes for a total of 8.5 credits. There are 120 hours of clinical experience required. The clinical hours must be completed during the day, 3 straight weeks of 40 hours per week. Clinical sites are available throughout the valley and practicum does not start until after successful completion of PLB 111, Advanced Techniques in Phlebotomy.
Acceptance to Phoenix College, Phoenix, AZ Phlebotomy Tech Program is not guaranteed and is a competitive process, based on completeness of the application. The cost of the program is approximately $800, which includes all courses, lab fees and clinical experience.
Phoenix College, Phoenix, AZ Phlebotomy Tech Program
- Website: http://www.pc.maricopa.edu
- Phone: 602-285-7800
- 1202 W. Thomas Road
- Phoenix, Arizona 85013
- Degrees: Certificate Program
Phoenix College Phlebotomy Certification Program is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, a nationally recognized regional accrediting agency. Phoenix College is the flagship college of the Maricopa Community Colleges
Recommended Phlebotomy Schools :
Southern Technical College provides education and training in a variety of medical and technical areas that enable graduates to obtain entry-level employment. As a student at Southern Technical College, you will have the opportunity learn in several different ways.
- A.S. - Medical Laboratory Technician
- A.S. - Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Medical Laboratory Assistant
- Hemodialysis Technician
- Multi-Skill Health Technician
Get hands-on training with Brookline College. We offer diploma and degree programs in the areas of health care, business, nursing, criminal justice, paralegal, and computer security. We understand that today's student is busy with many responsibilities, so we offer day, evening, and online classes, giving you options to fit school into your schedule.
- Diploma - Phlebotomy Technician
- Diploma - Patient Care Technician
- Clinical Medical Assisting w/ Phlebotomy
At South College we welcome students from all different stages of life and career. Whether you are pursing a degree for the first time, going back to school as an adult learner, or furthering your career with an advanced degree, our faculty and staff will partner with you to give your dreams direction.
- Bachelor of Science in Health Science - Pre-Physician Assistant
- Bachelor of Science in Health Science with a Concentration in Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Bachelor of Science in Health Science - Pre-Physical Therapy
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- ECG/Phlebotomy/Lab Assistant
The Berkeley Advantage®
Preparing students for professional and personal success is what Berkeley College is all about. From career-focused degree and certificate programs offered in some of today’s most in-demand professions to extensive support resources, YOU are at the center of everything we do at Berkeley. Our commitment to students begins with their very first inquiries.
- Certificate in Patient Care Technician