The accredited Phlebotomy Certificate Program at Phoenix College requires 4 credits of prerequisite classes and 4.5 credits of program classes for a total of 8.5 credits. There are 120 hours of clinical experience required. The clinical hours must be completed during the day, 3 straight weeks of 40 hours per week. Clinical sites are available throughout the valley and practicum does not start until after successful completion of PLB 111, Advanced Techniques in Phlebotomy.
Acceptance to Phoenix College, Phoenix, AZ Phlebotomy Tech Program is not guaranteed and is a competitive process, based on completeness of the application. The cost of the program is approximately $800, which includes all courses, lab fees and clinical experience.
Phoenix College, Phoenix, AZ Phlebotomy Tech Program
- Website: http://www.pc.maricopa.edu
- Phone: 602-285-7800
- 1202 W. Thomas Road
- Phoenix, Arizona 85013
- Degrees: Certificate Program
Phoenix College Phlebotomy Certification Program is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, a nationally recognized regional accrediting agency. Phoenix College is the flagship college of the Maricopa Community Colleges
Recommended Phlebotomy Schools :
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!