The accredited Phlebotomy Certificate Program at Phillips Community College are allied health professionals who draw blood from patients or blood donors for medical testing. They can also prepare and process blood tests. Required courses for a technical certificate includes: Phlebotomy Procedures, Special Techniques, and Phlebotomy Skills, Intro to Anatomy and Physiology and English.
The Phlebotomy Tech Program at Phillips Community College is offered at their Helena, DeWitt and Stuttgart Campuses. Estimated tuition fees for Phillips/Arkansas County resident is $900 and
$1065 for Out-of-District residents.
Phillips Community College, DeWitt, AZ
- Website: http://www.pccua.edu/alliedhealth/Phlebotomy.htm
- Phone: 870-946-3506
- DeWitt Campus
- 1210 Rice Belt Ave
- DeWitt AR 72042
- Degrees: Certification Program
The Phillips Community College, DeWitt, AZ Phlebotomy Certification Program is accredited by NAACLS. National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences (NAACLS) specializes in the approval of educational programs in the clinical laboratory sciences and Phlebotomy Certificate Programs.
Recommended Phlebotomy Schools :
Southern Technical College provides education and training in a variety of medical and technical areas that enable graduates to obtain entry-level employment. As a student at Southern Technical College, you will have the opportunity learn in several different ways.
- A.S. - Medical Laboratory Technician
- A.S. - Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Hemodialysis Technician
- Multi-Skill Health Technician
Get hands-on training with Brookline College. We offer diploma and degree programs in the areas of health care, business, nursing, criminal justice, paralegal, and computer security. We understand that today's student is busy with many responsibilities, so we offer day, evening, and online classes, giving you options to fit school into your schedule.
- Diploma - Phlebotomy Technician
- Diploma - Patient Care Technician
- Medical Laboratory Assistant
- Clinical Medical Assisting w/ Phlebotomy
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- ECG/Phlebotomy/Lab Assistant
At South College we welcome students from all different stages of life and career. Whether you are pursing a degree for the first time, going back to school as an adult learner, or furthering your career with an advanced degree, our faculty and staff will partner with you to give your dreams direction.
- Bachelor of Science in Health Science - Pre-Physician Assistant
- Bachelor of Science in Health Science with a Concentration in Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Bachelor of Science in Health Science - Pre-Physical Therapy
The Jolie Academies can give you the skills, professional instruction, and hands-on training and you'll need to launch your career the rewarding cosmetology field.
The Berkeley Advantage®
Preparing students for professional and personal success is what Berkeley College is all about. From career-focused degree and certificate programs offered in some of today’s most in-demand professions to extensive support resources, YOU are at the center of everything we do at Berkeley. Our commitment to students begins with their very first inquiries.
- Certificate in Patient Care Technician