The accredited Phlebotomy Certificate Program at Phillips Community College are allied health professionals who draw blood from patients or blood donors for medical testing. They can also prepare and process blood tests. Required courses for a technical certificate includes: Phlebotomy Procedures, Special Techniques, and Phlebotomy Skills, Intro to Anatomy and Physiology and English.
The Phlebotomy Tech Program at Phillips Community College is offered at their Helena, DeWitt and Stuttgart Campuses. Estimated tuition fees for Phillips/Arkansas County resident is $900 and
$1065 for Out-of-District residents.
Phillips Community College, DeWitt, AZ
- Website: http://www.pccua.edu/alliedhealth/Phlebotomy.htm
- Phone: 870-946-3506
- DeWitt Campus
- 1210 Rice Belt Ave
- DeWitt AR 72042
- Degrees: Certification Program
The Phillips Community College, DeWitt, AZ Phlebotomy Certification Program is accredited by NAACLS. National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences (NAACLS) specializes in the approval of educational programs in the clinical laboratory sciences and Phlebotomy Certificate Programs.
Recommended Phlebotomy Schools :
- Ultimate Medical Academy is a nonprofit healthcare career school—and students are at the heart of everything we do.
- That’s why we offer exclusive student services through your career training and beyond, beginning from the time you enroll online or at our campus in Clearwater, FL.
- We’ll also guide you toward the right program for your goals, and help you understand the affordability of your career training.
- So let us know you’re interested, and we’ll discuss how UMA can help you succeed.
- A.S. - Healthcare Technology and Systems
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Medical Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at Your Own Pace and Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You Will Love.
- Answer a Few Questions and You Are One Step Closer to Enroll in a Top College!