The accredited Phlebotomy Certificate Program at Phillips Community College are allied health professionals who draw blood from patients or blood donors for medical testing. They can also prepare and process blood tests. Required courses for a technical certificate includes: Phlebotomy Procedures, Special Techniques, and Phlebotomy Skills, Intro to Anatomy and Physiology and English.
The Phlebotomy Tech Program at Phillips Community College is offered at their Helena, DeWitt and Stuttgart Campuses. Estimated tuition fees for Phillips/Arkansas County resident is $900 and
$1065 for Out-of-District residents.
Recommended Phlebotomy Schools :
- Put Your Finger on The Pulse. Find The Program That Beats For You!
- Get Matched to Medical Programs Today—It's Fast, Easy, and Free!
- With Flexible Online and On Campus Options, We Have A Program That’s Perfect for You
Phillips Community College, DeWitt, AZ
- Website: http://www.pccua.edu/alliedhealth/Phlebotomy.htm
- Phone: 870-946-3506
- DeWitt Campus
- 1210 Rice Belt Ave
- DeWitt AR 72042
- Degrees: Certification Program
The Phillips Community College, DeWitt, AZ Phlebotomy Certification Program is accredited by NAACLS. National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences (NAACLS) specializes in the approval of educational programs in the clinical laboratory sciences and Phlebotomy Certificate Programs.