The accredited Phlebotomy Certificate Program at Orange County Community College, Middletown, NY is a 16-week program that provides training in drawing and handling blood samples for laboratory testing in hospitals, doctors’ office, and large service laboratories. Emphasis on approved methods and safety, medical terminology, anatomy, and laboratory procedures.
The Phlebotomy Tech Program at Orange County Community College, Middletown, NY has a mandatory orientation to be considered for admission.Orientation for classes beginning in the spring 2013 will be held on Wednesday, April 11, 2012 at 9AM in Bio-Tech 311 at the Middletown Campus.
Orange County Community College, Middletown, NY
Rm 311 Bio-Tech Building
115 South Street
Middletown, NY 10940
Degrees: Certification Program
The Orange County Community College, Middletown, NY Phlebotomy Certification Program is accredited by NAACLS. National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences (NAACLS) specializes in the approval of educational programs in the clinical laboratory sciences and Phlebotomy Certificate Programs. Enrollment is limited to 15 students.
Recommended Phlebotomy Schools :
- Ultimate Medical Academy is a nonprofit healthcare career school—and students are at the heart of everything we do.
- That’s why we offer exclusive student services through your career training and beyond, beginning from the time you enroll online or at our campus in Clearwater, FL.
- We’ll also guide you toward the right program for your goals, and help you understand the affordability of your career training.
- So let us know you’re interested, and we’ll discuss how UMA can help you succeed.
- A.S. - Healthcare Technology and Systems
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Medical Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at Your Own Pace and Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You Will Love.
- Answer a Few Questions and You Are One Step Closer to Enroll in a Top College!