The accredited Phlebotomy Certificate Program at Orange County Community College, Middletown, NY is a 16-week program that provides training in drawing and handling blood samples for laboratory testing in hospitals, doctors’ office, and large service laboratories. Emphasis on approved methods and safety, medical terminology, anatomy, and laboratory procedures.
The Phlebotomy Tech Program at Orange County Community College, Middletown, NY has a mandatory orientation to be considered for admission.Orientation for classes beginning in the spring 2013 will be held on Wednesday, April 11, 2012 at 9AM in Bio-Tech 311 at the Middletown Campus.
Orange County Community College, Middletown, NY
Rm 311 Bio-Tech Building
115 South Street
Middletown, NY 10940
Degrees: Certification Program
The Orange County Community College, Middletown, NY Phlebotomy Certification Program is accredited by NAACLS. National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences (NAACLS) specializes in the approval of educational programs in the clinical laboratory sciences and Phlebotomy Certificate Programs. Enrollment is limited to 15 students.
Recommended Phlebotomy Schools :
- Fortis offers nursing programs including ADN, PN, BSN degrees, and more
- 40+ schools in 15 states including Florida, Arizona, Ohio, and Virginia
- All colleges are accredited by ABHES, ACCSC, ACICS, or other accrediting bodies
- Fortis Online serves benefits to US military service members
- Grants & scholarship aid may be available for qualifying students
- Patient Care Technician
- ECG/Phlebotomy/Lab Assistant
- Medical Laboratory Technology
The goal of Virginia College lies in its responsibility to its students, the technical and business communities, and the general citizenry. We have a long history of offering new direction to students.
- Medical Assistant Associate's Degree
- Medical Assistant Diploma
Making the decision to earn your degree and pursue your career goals could be the best decision you ever make. Enroll at ECPI University and you’ll join a collaborative and fostering learning environment, surrounded by faculty and staff who are there to support you through the entire process.
What sets ECPI University apart? Just ask the employers who hire our graduates. Since 1966, more than 3,800 employers have looked to ECPI for talented professionals who are capable of entering the workplace and doing the job right on the very first day. That’s because our curriculum is designed to meet the needs of today’s highly-specialized job market.
What Are You Waiting For?
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Clinical Support
- Medical Assisting Diploma