The accredited Phlebotomy Certificate Program at Northcentral Technical College, Wausau, WI is a one-semester program that provides practical training in the collection of blood specimens by venipuncture and routine capillary puncture. The program includes a 100-hour clinical phlebotomy experience. Students may choose to include the four-credit General Anatomy & Physiology course, or the three-credit Medical Terminology course to meet the certificate graduation requirements of nine credits, or eight credits, respectively.
The Phlebotomy Tech Program at Northcentral Technical College, Wausau, WI
cover topics such as vascular anatomy, vascular physiology, safety procedures, proper handling of blood specimens, medical terminology, skin puncture techniques and venipuncture and also learn basic lab skills and laboratory equipment, how to perform laboratory tests and how to perform infection control procedures.
Northcentral Technical College, Wausau, WI
- Website: http://www.ntc.edu/certificates/health/995139
- Phone: 715-675-3331
- 1000 W. Campus Drive
- Wausau, WI 54401
- Degrees: Certificate Program
The Northcentral Technical College, Wausau, WI Phlebotomy Certification Program is accredited by NAACLS. National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences (NAACLS) specializes in the approval of educational programs in the clinical laboratory sciences and Phlebotomy Certificate Programs.
Recommended Phlebotomy Schools :
- Ultimate Medical Academy is a nonprofit healthcare career school—and students are at the heart of everything we do.
- That’s why we offer exclusive student services through your career training and beyond, beginning from the time you enroll online or at our campus in Clearwater, FL.
- We’ll also guide you toward the right program for your goals, and help you understand the affordability of your career training.
- So let us know you’re interested, and we’ll discuss how UMA can help you succeed.
- A.S. - Healthcare Technology and Systems
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Medical Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at Your Own Pace and Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You Will Love.
- Answer a Few Questions and You Are One Step Closer to Enroll in a Top College!