The accredited Phlebotomy Certificate Program at Nicholas H. Noyes Memorial Hospital, Dansville, NY is a ten-week long, full-time day program that prepares students with the knowledge and skills necessary to properly collect blood for laboratory analysis. Each student attends 100 hours of lecture and 256 hours of clinical experience, working one-on-one with a member of the clinical faculty. The Phlebotomy Tech Program at Nicholas H. Noyes Memorial Hospital, Dansville, NY has admission requirements that include a completed application form, official college transcripts for any college courses taken, official high school transcripts or official copy of GED, and three letters of recommendation.
Nicholas H. Noyes Memorial Hospital, Dansville, NY
- Phone: 585-335-4355
- 111 Clara Barton Street
- Dansville, NY 14437
- Degrees: Certification Program
The Nicholas H. Noyes Memorial Hospital, Dansville, NY Phlebotomy Certification Program is accredited by NAACLS. National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences (NAACLS) specializes in the approval of educational programs in the clinical laboratory sciences and Phlebotomy Certificate Programs. Classes are scheduled to run in the spring, and in the fall.
Recommended Phlebotomy Schools :
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!