The accredited Phlebotomy Certificate Program at Nicholas H. Noyes Memorial Hospital, Dansville, NY is a ten-week long, full-time day program that prepares students with the knowledge and skills necessary to properly collect blood for laboratory analysis. Each student attends 100 hours of lecture and 256 hours of clinical experience, working one-on-one with a member of the clinical faculty. The Phlebotomy Tech Program at Nicholas H. Noyes Memorial Hospital, Dansville, NY has admission requirements that include a completed application form, official college transcripts for any college courses taken, official high school transcripts or official copy of GED, and three letters of recommendation.
Nicholas H. Noyes Memorial Hospital, Dansville, NY
- Phone: 585-335-4355
- 111 Clara Barton Street
- Dansville, NY 14437
- Degrees: Certification Program
The Nicholas H. Noyes Memorial Hospital, Dansville, NY Phlebotomy Certification Program is accredited by NAACLS. National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences (NAACLS) specializes in the approval of educational programs in the clinical laboratory sciences and Phlebotomy Certificate Programs. Classes are scheduled to run in the spring, and in the fall.
Recommended Phlebotomy Schools :
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Medical Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at Your Own Pace and Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You Will Love.
- Answer a Few Questions and You Are One Step Closer to Enroll in a Top College!