The accredited Phlebotomy Certificate Program at National College at Pikeville is a blended curriculum of lectures, labs. The program teaches students learn how to perform basic phlebotomy procedures, assemble equipment and disposable containers for needles. conduct patient interviews and take vital signs, maintain a sterile environment and adhere to the safety standards and practices within the phlebotomy field.
The Phlebotomy Tech Program at National College at Pikeville include courses in Phlebotomy Techniques, The Microsoft Office, Health Care Law and Ethics, Terminology of Body Support, Anatomy and Physiology: Systems of Transport and Support and Phlebotomy Directed Practice
National College at Pikeville Phlebotomy Program
- Phone: 606-478-7200
- 50 National College Boulevard
- Pikeville, KY 41501
- Degrees: Certification Program
The National College at Pikeville Phlebotomy Certification Program is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools to award master’s degrees, bachelor’s degrees, associate degrees, and diplomas.
Recommended Phlebotomy Schools :
- Hemodialysis Technician
- Medical Laboratory Assistant
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Medical Laboratory Technology
The Jolie Academies can give you the skills, professional instruction, and hands-on training and you'll need to launch your career the rewarding cosmetology field.
At South College we welcome students from all different stages of life and career. Whether you are pursing a degree for the first time, going back to school as an adult learner, or furthering your career with an advanced degree, our faculty and staff will partner with you to give your dreams direction.
- Bachelor of Science in Health Science - Pre-Physician Assistant
- Bachelor of Science in Health Science with a Concentration in Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Bachelor of Science in Health Science - Pre-Physical Therapy
Arizona College prepares students to work in the 'real world' of medicine. With the use of lecture and laboratory teaching, we provide our students with hands on experience.
Get hands-on training with Brookline College. We offer diploma and degree programs in the areas of health care, business, nursing, criminal justice, paralegal, and computer security. We understand that today's student is busy with many responsibilities, so we offer day, evening, and online classes, giving you options to fit school into your schedule.
- Diploma - Patient Care Technician
Our mission is YOUR SUCCESS!
When you succeed, we succeed. That is why we provide high-quality, specialized career preparation for all our students. Our goal is to help you find your rewarding career.
Our Mission Statement:
To provide high-quality, specialized career preparation or enhancement to meet and cope with technological changes resulting in employment and career success.
- Medical Laboratory Technician, AAS
- Multi-Skill Health Technician
- Massage Therapy
- Business Administration
- Electronic Health Records
- Medical Billing & Coding
- Medical Assisting/Medical Clinical Assistant
- Surgical Technology
- Criminal Justice
- Commercial & Industrial Maintenance Technician
- IT Support Specialist
- Phlebotomist - Diploma
- Medical Laboratory Technician - Associate in Specialized Technology