The accredited Phlebotomy Certificate Program at National College at Pikeville is a blended curriculum of lectures, labs. The program teaches students learn how to perform basic phlebotomy procedures, assemble equipment and disposable containers for needles. conduct patient interviews and take vital signs, maintain a sterile environment and adhere to the safety standards and practices within the phlebotomy field.
The Phlebotomy Tech Program at National College at Pikeville include courses in Phlebotomy Techniques, The Microsoft Office, Health Care Law and Ethics, Terminology of Body Support, Anatomy and Physiology: Systems of Transport and Support and Phlebotomy Directed Practice
National College at Pikeville Phlebotomy Program
- Phone: 606-478-7200
- 50 National College Boulevard
- Pikeville, KY 41501
- Degrees: Certification Program
The National College at Pikeville Phlebotomy Certification Program is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools to award master’s degrees, bachelor’s degrees, associate degrees, and diplomas.
Recommended Phlebotomy Schools :
- Ultimate Medical Academy is a nonprofit healthcare career school—and students are at the heart of everything we do.
- That’s why we offer exclusive student services through your career training and beyond, beginning from the time you enroll online or at our campus in Clearwater, FL.
- We’ll also guide you toward the right program for your goals, and help you understand the affordability of your career training.
- So let us know you’re interested, and we’ll discuss how UMA can help you succeed.
- A.S. - Healthcare Technology and Systems
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Medical Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at Your Own Pace and Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You Will Love.
- Answer a Few Questions and You Are One Step Closer to Enroll in a Top College!