The accredited Phlebotomy Certificate Program at National College at Pikeville is a blended curriculum of lectures, labs. The program teaches students learn how to perform basic phlebotomy procedures, assemble equipment and disposable containers for needles. conduct patient interviews and take vital signs, maintain a sterile environment and adhere to the safety standards and practices within the phlebotomy field.
The Phlebotomy Tech Program at National College at Pikeville include courses in Phlebotomy Techniques, The Microsoft Office, Health Care Law and Ethics, Terminology of Body Support, Anatomy and Physiology: Systems of Transport and Support and Phlebotomy Directed Practice
National College at Pikeville Phlebotomy Program
- Phone: 606-478-7200
- 50 National College Boulevard
- Pikeville, KY 41501
- Degrees: Certification Program
The National College at Pikeville Phlebotomy Certification Program is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools to award master’s degrees, bachelor’s degrees, associate degrees, and diplomas.
Recommended Phlebotomy Schools :
- Put Your Finger on The Pulse. Find The Program That Beats For You!
- Get Matched to Medical Programs Today—It's Fast, Easy, and Free!
- With Flexible Online and On Campus Options, We Have A Program That’s Perfect for You