The accredited Phlebotomy Certificate Program at National College at Pikeville is a blended curriculum of lectures, labs. The program teaches students learn how to perform basic phlebotomy procedures, assemble equipment and disposable containers for needles. conduct patient interviews and take vital signs, maintain a sterile environment and adhere to the safety standards and practices within the phlebotomy field.
The Phlebotomy Tech Program at National College at Pikeville include courses in Phlebotomy Techniques, The Microsoft Office, Health Care Law and Ethics, Terminology of Body Support, Anatomy and Physiology: Systems of Transport and Support and Phlebotomy Directed Practice
Recommended Phlebotomy Schools :
Arizona College prepares students to work in the 'real world' of medicine. With the use of lecture and laboratory teaching, we provide our students with hands on experience.
Southern Technical College provides education and training in a variety of medical and technical areas that enable graduates to obtain entry-level employment. As a student at Southern Technical College, you will have the opportunity learn in several different ways.
- A.S. - Medical Laboratory Technician
- A.S. - Diagnostic Medical Sonography
Get hands-on training with Brookline College. We offer diploma and degree programs in the areas of health care, business, nursing, criminal justice, paralegal, and computer security. We understand that today's student is busy with many responsibilities, so we offer day, evening, and online classes, giving you options to fit school into your schedule.
- Diploma - Phlebotomy Technician
- Diploma - Patient Care Technician
- Hemodialysis Technician
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- ECG/Phlebotomy/Lab Assistant
- Business Administration
- Electronic Health Records
- Medical Billing & Coding
- Medical Assisting/Medical Clinical Assistant
- Surgical Technology
- Criminal Justice
- IT Support Specialist
- Medical Clinical Assistant - Diploma
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Bachelor of Science in Imaging Sciences - Imaging Administration Concentration
- Medical Laboratory Assistant
At South College we welcome students from all different stages of life and career. Whether you are pursing a degree for the first time, going back to school as an adult learner, or furthering your career with an advanced degree, our faculty and staff will partner with you to give your dreams direction.
- Bachelor of Science in Health Science - Pre-Physician Assistant
- Bachelor of Science in Health Science with a Concentration in Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Bachelor of Science in Health Science - Pre-Physical Therapy
National College at Pikeville Phlebotomy Program
- Phone: 606-478-7200
- 50 National College Boulevard
- Pikeville, KY 41501
- Degrees: Certification Program
The National College at Pikeville Phlebotomy Certification Program is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools to award master’s degrees, bachelor’s degrees, associate degrees, and diplomas.