The accredited Phlebotomy Certificate Program at National College at Pikeville is a blended curriculum of lectures, labs. The program teaches students learn how to perform basic phlebotomy procedures, assemble equipment and disposable containers for needles. conduct patient interviews and take vital signs, maintain a sterile environment and adhere to the safety standards and practices within the phlebotomy field.
The Phlebotomy Tech Program at National College at Pikeville include courses in Phlebotomy Techniques, The Microsoft Office, Health Care Law and Ethics, Terminology of Body Support, Anatomy and Physiology: Systems of Transport and Support and Phlebotomy Directed Practice
National College at Pikeville Phlebotomy Program
- Phone: 606-478-7200
- 50 National College Boulevard
- Pikeville, KY 41501
- Degrees: Certification Program
The National College at Pikeville Phlebotomy Certification Program is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools to award master’s degrees, bachelor’s degrees, associate degrees, and diplomas.
Recommended Phlebotomy Schools :
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Health Information Management
Ultimate Medical Academy is a nonprofit healthcare career school—and students are at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we offer exclusive student services through your career training and beyond, beginning from the time you enroll online or at our campus in Clearwater, FL. We’ll also guide you toward the right program for your goals, and help you understand the affordability of your career training. So let us know you’re interested, and we’ll discuss how UMA can help you succeed.
Gainful employment information can be found at UltimateMedical.edu/gainful-employment and includes information on tuition, loan debt, completion, placement, and occupations.
- A.S. - Healthcare Technology and Systems
- Diploma - Healthcare Technology and Systems
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!