The accredited Phlebotomy Certificate Program at Fayetteville Technical Community College, Fayetteville, NC is a certificate program that is completed in one semester, and is offered fall and spring semesters. The program consists of two core phlebotomy courses and one related curriculum course totaling 12 credit hours. The sixteen week semester period is divided into two eight-week halves for the Phlebotomy Program.
The Phlebotomy Technology theory course and the related Interpersonal Psychology are scheduled and completed during the first half of the semester, and the Phlebotomy Clinical Practicum is scheduled and completed during the second half.
Scheduled hours and duration for each clinical experience at Nash Community College, Rocky Mount, NC Phlebotomy Tech Program will vary according to the facility the student is assigned to but must total 132 hours. Estimated tuition fees is $1,112.00 for an in-state student and $4,184.00 for an out-of-state student.
Nash Community College, Rocky Mount, NC
- Phone: 252-451-8300
- 522 N. Old Carriage Road
- Rocky Mount, NC 27804
- Degrees: Certificate Program
Nash Community College, Rocky Mount, NC Phlebotomy Certification Program is accredited by NAACLS. National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences (NAACLS) specializes in the approval of educational programs in the clinical laboratory sciences and Phlebotomy Certificate Programs.
Recommended Phlebotomy Schools :
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Health Information Management
Ultimate Medical Academy is a nonprofit healthcare career school—and students are at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we offer exclusive student services through your career training and beyond, beginning from the time you enroll online or at our campus in Clearwater, FL. We’ll also guide you toward the right program for your goals, and help you understand the affordability of your career training. So let us know you’re interested, and we’ll discuss how UMA can help you succeed.
Gainful employment information can be found at UltimateMedical.edu/gainful-employment and includes information on tuition, loan debt, completion, placement, and occupations.
- A.S. - Healthcare Technology and Systems
- Diploma - Healthcare Technology and Systems
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!