The accredited Phlebotomy Certificate Program at Milwaukee Area Technical College, Health Occupations Division, Milwaukee, WI is a one-semester that starts in August and January. Students are trained to draw blood perform lab procedures and clerical duties.The program emphasizes the skills, theory and practical applications of phlebotomy. This program may be taken on a part-time basis.
The Phlebotomy Tech Program at Milwaukee Area Technical College, Health Occupations Division, Milwaukee, WI admits students through a petition selection process. Phlebotomy classes are available during the day, evenings or weekends. However, one class – MLABT-166 Phlebotomy Clinical Experiences is typically during the day.
There are a number of classes that meet at 4 p.m. There are some required general education courses that are available in the evenings and on weekends.To apply, applicants mustt submit an application with a $30 one-time only admission fee and an additional $20 fee for criminal background check.
Milwaukee Area Technical College, Health Occupations Division, Milwaukee, WI
- Website: http://matc.edu/documents/catalog/2012-2013/Phlebotomy.html
- Phone: 414-297-MATC
- Downtown Milwaukee Campus
- 700 West State Street
- Milwaukee, WI 53233-1443
- Degrees: Certificate Program
The Milwaukee Area Technical College, Health Occupations Division, Milwaukee, WI Phlebotomy Certification Program is accredited by NAACLS. National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences (NAACLS) specializes in the approval of educational programs in the clinical laboratory sciences and Phlebotomy Certificate Programs. A bilingual option is also available for this program.
Recommended Phlebotomy Schools :
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Health Information Management
Ultimate Medical Academy is a nonprofit healthcare career school—and students are at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we offer exclusive student services through your career training and beyond, beginning from the time you enroll online or at our campus in Clearwater, FL. We’ll also guide you toward the right program for your goals, and help you understand the affordability of your career training. So let us know you’re interested, and we’ll discuss how UMA can help you succeed.
Gainful employment information can be found at UltimateMedical.edu/gainful-employment and includes information on tuition, loan debt, completion, placement, and occupations.
- A.S. - Healthcare Technology and Systems
- Diploma - Healthcare Technology and Systems
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!