The accredited Phlebotomy Certificate Program at Milwaukee Area Technical College, Health Occupations Division, Milwaukee, WI is a one-semester that starts in August and January. Students are trained to draw blood perform lab procedures and clerical duties.The program emphasizes the skills, theory and practical applications of phlebotomy. This program may be taken on a part-time basis.
The Phlebotomy Tech Program at Milwaukee Area Technical College, Health Occupations Division, Milwaukee, WI admits students through a petition selection process. Phlebotomy classes are available during the day, evenings or weekends. However, one class – MLABT-166 Phlebotomy Clinical Experiences is typically during the day.
Recommended Phlebotomy Schools :
Arizona College prepares students to work in the 'real world' of medicine. With the use of lecture and laboratory teaching, we provide our students with hands on experience.
Southern Technical College provides education and training in a variety of medical and technical areas that enable graduates to obtain entry-level employment. As a student at Southern Technical College, you will have the opportunity learn in several different ways.
- A.S. - Medical Laboratory Technician
- A.S. - Diagnostic Medical Sonography
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- ECG/Phlebotomy/Lab Assistant
- Hemodialysis Technician
- Medical Laboratory Assistant
At South College we welcome students from all different stages of life and career. Whether you are pursing a degree for the first time, going back to school as an adult learner, or furthering your career with an advanced degree, our faculty and staff will partner with you to give your dreams direction.
- Bachelor of Science in Health Science - Pre-Physician Assistant
- Bachelor of Science in Health Science with a Concentration in Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Bachelor of Science in Health Science - Pre-Physical Therapy
Get hands-on training with Brookline College. We offer diploma and degree programs in the areas of health care, business, nursing, criminal justice, paralegal, and computer security. We understand that today's student is busy with many responsibilities, so we offer day, evening, and online classes, giving you options to fit school into your schedule.
- Diploma - Phlebotomy Technician
- Diploma - Patient Care Technician
- Business Administration
- Electronic Health Records
- Medical Billing & Coding
- Medical Assisting/Medical Clinical Assistant
- Surgical Technology
- Criminal Justice
- IT Support Specialist
- Medical Clinical Assistant - Diploma
There are a number of classes that meet at 4 p.m. There are some required general education courses that are available in the evenings and on weekends.To apply, applicants mustt submit an application with a $30 one-time only admission fee and an additional $20 fee for criminal background check.
Milwaukee Area Technical College, Health Occupations Division, Milwaukee, WI
- Website: http://matc.edu/documents/catalog/2012-2013/Phlebotomy.html
- Phone: 414-297-MATC
- Downtown Milwaukee Campus
- 700 West State Street
- Milwaukee, WI 53233-1443
- Degrees: Certificate Program
The Milwaukee Area Technical College, Health Occupations Division, Milwaukee, WI Phlebotomy Certification Program is accredited by NAACLS. National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences (NAACLS) specializes in the approval of educational programs in the clinical laboratory sciences and Phlebotomy Certificate Programs. A bilingual option is also available for this program.