The accredited Phlebotomy Certificate Program at Mid-State Technical College, Steven’s Point, WI is a less-than-one-year diploma program that prepares a student for a career as a phlebotomy technician. The curriculum consists of a 14-hour prerequisite semester, followed by a theory course and concluding with a five-hour practicum in a local healthcare facility.
The Phlebotomy Tech Program at Mid-State Technical College, Steven’s Point, WI is offered at MSTC’s Marshfield and Stevens Point campuses. To apply to the Phlebotomy Technician program, applicants must complete application form and return it with the $30 non-refundable application fee, complete the Accuplacer or ACT test, submit an official copy of all academic transcripts, including high school, college or university, and HSED/GED, complete Background Information Disclosure (BID) Form and submit a for Caregiver Background check.
Mid-State Technical College, Steven’s Point, WI
- Website: http://www.mstc.edu/phlebotomytechnician/index.htm
- Phone: 715-344-3063
- 933 Michigan Avenue
- Stevens Point, WI 54481
- Degrees: Certificate Program
The Mid-State Technical College, Steven’s Point, WI Phlebotomy Certification Program is accredited by NAACLS. National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences (NAACLS) specializes in the approval of educational programs in the clinical laboratory sciences and Phlebotomy Certificate Programs.
Recommended Phlebotomy Schools :
- Fortis offers nursing programs including ADN, PN, BSN degrees, and more
- 40+ schools in 15 states including Florida, Arizona, Ohio, and Virginia
- All colleges are accredited by ABHES, ACCSC, ACICS, or other accrediting bodies
- Fortis Online serves benefits to US military service members
- Grants & scholarship aid may be available for qualifying students
- Patient Care Technician
- ECG/Phlebotomy/Lab Assistant
- Medical Laboratory Technology
The goal of Virginia College lies in its responsibility to its students, the technical and business communities, and the general citizenry. We have a long history of offering new direction to students.
- Medical Assistant Associate's Degree
- Medical Assistant Diploma
Making the decision to earn your degree and pursue your career goals could be the best decision you ever make. Enroll at ECPI University and you’ll join a collaborative and fostering learning environment, surrounded by faculty and staff who are there to support you through the entire process.
What sets ECPI University apart? Just ask the employers who hire our graduates. Since 1966, more than 3,800 employers have looked to ECPI for talented professionals who are capable of entering the workplace and doing the job right on the very first day. That’s because our curriculum is designed to meet the needs of today’s highly-specialized job market.
What Are You Waiting For?
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Clinical Concentration