The accredited Phlebotomy Certificate Program at Mid-State Technical College, Steven’s Point, WI is a less-than-one-year diploma program that prepares a student for a career as a phlebotomy technician. The curriculum consists of a 14-hour prerequisite semester, followed by a theory course and concluding with a five-hour practicum in a local healthcare facility.
The Phlebotomy Tech Program at Mid-State Technical College, Steven’s Point, WI is offered at MSTC’s Marshfield and Stevens Point campuses. To apply to the Phlebotomy Technician program, applicants must complete application form and return it with the $30 non-refundable application fee, complete the Accuplacer or ACT test, submit an official copy of all academic transcripts, including high school, college or university, and HSED/GED, complete Background Information Disclosure (BID) Form and submit a for Caregiver Background check.
Mid-State Technical College, Steven’s Point, WI
- Website: http://www.mstc.edu/phlebotomytechnician/index.htm
- Phone: 715-344-3063
- 933 Michigan Avenue
- Stevens Point, WI 54481
- Degrees: Certificate Program
The Mid-State Technical College, Steven’s Point, WI Phlebotomy Certification Program is accredited by NAACLS. National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences (NAACLS) specializes in the approval of educational programs in the clinical laboratory sciences and Phlebotomy Certificate Programs.
Recommended Phlebotomy Schools :
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Health Information Management
Ultimate Medical Academy is a nonprofit healthcare career school—and students are at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we offer exclusive student services through your career training and beyond, beginning from the time you enroll online or at our campus in Clearwater, FL. We’ll also guide you toward the right program for your goals, and help you understand the affordability of your career training. So let us know you’re interested, and we’ll discuss how UMA can help you succeed.
Gainful employment information can be found at UltimateMedical.edu/gainful-employment and includes information on tuition, loan debt, completion, placement, and occupations.
- A.S. - Healthcare Technology and Systems
- Diploma - Healthcare Technology and Systems
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!