The accredited Phlebotomy Certificate Program at Mid-State Technical College, Steven’s Point, WI is a less-than-one-year diploma program that prepares a student for a career as a phlebotomy technician. The curriculum consists of a 14-hour prerequisite semester, followed by a theory course and concluding with a five-hour practicum in a local healthcare facility.
The Phlebotomy Tech Program at Mid-State Technical College, Steven’s Point, WI is offered at MSTC’s Marshfield and Stevens Point campuses. To apply to the Phlebotomy Technician program, applicants must complete application form and return it with the $30 non-refundable application fee, complete the Accuplacer or ACT test, submit an official copy of all academic transcripts, including high school, college or university, and HSED/GED, complete Background Information Disclosure (BID) Form and submit a for Caregiver Background check.
Mid-State Technical College, Steven’s Point, WI
- Website: http://www.mstc.edu/phlebotomytechnician/index.htm
- Phone: 715-344-3063
- 933 Michigan Avenue
- Stevens Point, WI 54481
- Degrees: Certificate Program
The Mid-State Technical College, Steven’s Point, WI Phlebotomy Certification Program is accredited by NAACLS. National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences (NAACLS) specializes in the approval of educational programs in the clinical laboratory sciences and Phlebotomy Certificate Programs.
Recommended Phlebotomy Schools :
Southern Technical College provides education and training in a variety of medical and technical areas that enable graduates to obtain entry-level employment. As a student at Southern Technical College, you will have the opportunity learn in several different ways.
- A.S. - Medical Laboratory Technician
- A.S. - Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Hemodialysis Technician
- Clinical Medical Assisting w/ Phlebotomy
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- ECG/Phlebotomy/Lab Assistant
- Multi-Skill Health Technician
- Medical Laboratory Assistant
The Berkeley Advantage®
Preparing students for professional and personal success is what Berkeley College is all about. From career-focused degree and certificate programs offered in some of today’s most in-demand professions to extensive support resources, YOU are at the center of everything we do at Berkeley. Our commitment to students begins with their very first inquiries.
- Certificate in Patient Care Technician
Get hands-on training with Brookline College. We offer diploma and degree programs in the areas of health care, business, nursing, criminal justice, paralegal, and computer security. We understand that today's student is busy with many responsibilities, so we offer day, evening, and online classes, giving you options to fit school into your schedule.
- Diploma - Phlebotomy Technician
- Diploma - Patient Care Technician
At South College we welcome students from all different stages of life and career. Whether you are pursing a degree for the first time, going back to school as an adult learner, or furthering your career with an advanced degree, our faculty and staff will partner with you to give your dreams direction.
- Bachelor of Science in Health Science - Pre-Physician Assistant
- Bachelor of Science in Health Science with a Concentration in Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Bachelor of Science in Health Science - Pre-Physical Therapy