Phlebotomy Certification Training Program – Birmingham, AL
Jeremiah’s Hope Academy is in Birmingham, Alabama. Jeremiah’s Hope Academy runs a Phlebotomy Certification Program for undergraduates, or for those who hold current medical certificates. Jeremiah’s Hope Academy welcomes high school graduates who can demonstrate their Graduate Education Diploma, or GED. The Phlebotomy Certification Program at Jeremiah’s Hope Academy also welcomes those with current or expired medical certificates to renew their skills in the field of Phlebotomy. The Certification Tech program is also open to those who currently practice in the field of health care and who may need to formalize the skills that they already possess.
Phlebotomy training in a Convenient Location
Situated in a convenient location in Birmingham, Alabama, Jeremiah’s Hope Academy is a pleasant campus to gain Phlebotomy certification training.
Whether you are a recent high school graduate, or even a practicing health care professional, the Phlebotomy Certification Program, at the Jeremiah’s Hope Academy is an ideal way to gain practical skills in a growing field of health care services.
Get your Phlebotomy career on the right track
Kick start your career as a professional health care provider by enrolling in a Phlebotomy Certification Training Program today, and enhance your career prospects. The Phlebotomy Certification Program, at the Jeremiah’s Hope Academy provides a combination of theoretical lessons, as well as hands on practical experience with real patients.
Phlebotomy Certification Training Program with a solid reputation
This means that when you graduate as a Phlebotomist from the Jeremiah’s Hope Academy, you will graduate with a highly regarded certificate of completion, but also the practical skills and experience to begin working as a phlebotomist right away.
How long does the Phlebotomy Certification Training Program take?
The accredited Phlebotomy Certificate Program at Jeremiah’s Hope Academy consists of 246 hours of classroom instruction, skills lab, and lab clinical experiences in a hospital setting. Training programs provide instruction and supervised clinical experiences related to basic patient care, interpersonal / communication skills, safety measures, infection control, medical terminology, basic anatomy, CPR certification, and employability skills. Successful completion of an approved program in Phlebotomy prepares the student to take the National Healthcare Career Certification Examination.
Recommended Phlebotomy Schools :
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Health Information Management
Ultimate Medical Academy is a nonprofit healthcare career school—and students are at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we offer exclusive student services through your career training and beyond, beginning from the time you enroll online or at our campus in Clearwater, FL. We’ll also guide you toward the right program for your goals, and help you understand the affordability of your career training. So let us know you’re interested, and we’ll discuss how UMA can help you succeed.
Gainful employment information can be found at UltimateMedical.edu/gainful-employment and includes information on tuition, loan debt, completion, placement, and occupations.
- A.S. - Healthcare Technology and Systems
- Diploma - Healthcare Technology and Systems
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
The Phlebotomy Tech Program at Jeremiah’s Hope Academy, Birmingham, Al is dependent upon available classroom space, and is subject to change based upon the classroom needs of St. Vincent’s Hospital Birmingham for meetings and training events.
Application requirements include a high school diploma or GED, at least 18 years old, complete a background check, drug screening, and Work Keys academic placement test.
Jeremiah’s Hope Academy, Birmingham, Al
- Website: http://www.jhacademy.org/prg.html
- Phone: 205-939-7263
- 2800 University Boulevard
- Birmingham, Alabama 35233
- Degrees: Certification Program
The Phlebotomy Certification Program is accredited by NAACLS. National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences (NAACLS) specializes in the approval of educational programs in the clinical laboratory sciences and Phlebotomy Certificate Programs.
Alabama Phlebotomy Training Schools
We also have a range of options for Phlebotomy training programs at other locations around Alabama. Click here to see our short list of more options for local Alabama Phlebotomy Training Schools at Phlebotomy Certification Programs.