The accredited Phlebotomy Certificate Program at Edison Community College, Piqua, OH is a 9-month program that train students to collect blood and other biological samples using a variety of equipment and techniques including skills necessary for success in the field including basic computer usage, knowledge of medical terminology, and laboratory procedures.
In addition to complying with the college’s general admission procedures, admission requirements for the Phlebotomy Tech Program at Edison Community College, Piqua, OH includes a successful background check, have a cumulative 2.0 GPA (on a 4.0 scale), achieve a grade of “C” or better in program required courses, have successfully completed ENG 091D (Basic Writing) and ENG 093D (College Preparatory Reading) and and complete all necessary health forms.
Edison Community College, Piqua, OH
- Phone: 937-778-8600
- 1973 Edison Dr.
- Piqua, Ohio 45356
- Degrees: Certificate Program
The Edison Community College, Piqua, OH Phlebotomy Certification Program is accredited by NAACLS. National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences (NAACLS) specializes in the approval of educational programs in the clinical laboratory sciences and Phlebotomy Certificate Programs.
Recommended Phlebotomy Schools :
- Ultimate Medical Academy is a nonprofit healthcare career school—and students are at the heart of everything we do.
- That’s why we offer exclusive student services through your career training and beyond, beginning from the time you enroll online or at our campus in Clearwater, FL.
- We’ll also guide you toward the right program for your goals, and help you understand the affordability of your career training.
- So let us know you’re interested, and we’ll discuss how UMA can help you succeed.
- A.S. - Healthcare Technology and Systems
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Medical Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at Your Own Pace and Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You Will Love.
- Answer a Few Questions and You Are One Step Closer to Enroll in a Top College!