The accredited Phlebotomy Certificate Program at Edison Community College, Piqua, OH is a 9-month program that train students to collect blood and other biological samples using a variety of equipment and techniques including skills necessary for success in the field including basic computer usage, knowledge of medical terminology, and laboratory procedures.
In addition to complying with the college’s general admission procedures, admission requirements for the Phlebotomy Tech Program at Edison Community College, Piqua, OH includes a successful background check, have a cumulative 2.0 GPA (on a 4.0 scale), achieve a grade of “C” or better in program required courses, have successfully completed ENG 091D (Basic Writing) and ENG 093D (College Preparatory Reading) and and complete all necessary health forms.
Edison Community College, Piqua, OH
- Phone: 937-778-8600
- 1973 Edison Dr.
- Piqua, Ohio 45356
- Degrees: Certificate Program
The Edison Community College, Piqua, OH Phlebotomy Certification Program is accredited by NAACLS. National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences (NAACLS) specializes in the approval of educational programs in the clinical laboratory sciences and Phlebotomy Certificate Programs.
Recommended Phlebotomy Schools :
- Fortis offers nursing programs including ADN, PN, BSN degrees, and more
- 40+ schools in 15 states including Florida, Arizona, Ohio, and Virginia
- All colleges are accredited by ABHES, ACCSC, ACICS, or other accrediting bodies
- Fortis Online serves benefits to US military service members
- Grants & scholarship aid may be available for qualifying students
- Patient Care Technician
- ECG/Phlebotomy/Lab Assistant
- Medical Laboratory Technology
The goal of Virginia College lies in its responsibility to its students, the technical and business communities, and the general citizenry. We have a long history of offering new direction to students.
- Medical Assistant Associate's Degree
- Medical Assistant Diploma
Making the decision to earn your degree and pursue your career goals could be the best decision you ever make. Enroll at ECPI University and you’ll join a collaborative and fostering learning environment, surrounded by faculty and staff who are there to support you through the entire process.
What sets ECPI University apart? Just ask the employers who hire our graduates. Since 1966, more than 3,800 employers have looked to ECPI for talented professionals who are capable of entering the workplace and doing the job right on the very first day. That’s because our curriculum is designed to meet the needs of today’s highly-specialized job market.
What Are You Waiting For?
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Clinical Support
- Medical Assisting Diploma