The accredited Phlebotomy Certificate Program at Edison Community College, Piqua, OH is a 9-month program that train students to collect blood and other biological samples using a variety of equipment and techniques including skills necessary for success in the field including basic computer usage, knowledge of medical terminology, and laboratory procedures.
In addition to complying with the college’s general admission procedures, admission requirements for the Phlebotomy Tech Program at Edison Community College, Piqua, OH includes a successful background check, have a cumulative 2.0 GPA (on a 4.0 scale), achieve a grade of “C” or better in program required courses, have successfully completed ENG 091D (Basic Writing) and ENG 093D (College Preparatory Reading) and and complete all necessary health forms.
Recommended Phlebotomy Schools :
Arizona College prepares students to work in the 'real world' of medicine. With the use of lecture and laboratory teaching, we provide our students with hands on experience.
Southern Technical College provides education and training in a variety of medical and technical areas that enable graduates to obtain entry-level employment. As a student at Southern Technical College, you will have the opportunity learn in several different ways.
- A.S. - Medical Laboratory Technician
- A.S. - Diagnostic Medical Sonography
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- ECG/Phlebotomy/Lab Assistant
- Business Administration
- Electronic Health Records
- Medical Billing & Coding
- Medical Assisting/Medical Clinical Assistant
- Surgical Technology
- Criminal Justice
- IT Support Specialist
- Medical Clinical Assistant - Diploma
Get hands-on training with Brookline College. We offer diploma and degree programs in the areas of health care, business, nursing, criminal justice, paralegal, and computer security. We understand that today's student is busy with many responsibilities, so we offer day, evening, and online classes, giving you options to fit school into your schedule.
- Diploma - Phlebotomy Technician
- Diploma - Patient Care Technician
At South College we welcome students from all different stages of life and career. Whether you are pursing a degree for the first time, going back to school as an adult learner, or furthering your career with an advanced degree, our faculty and staff will partner with you to give your dreams direction.
- Bachelor of Science in Health Science - Pre-Physician Assistant
- Bachelor of Science in Health Science with a Concentration in Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Bachelor of Science in Health Science - Pre-Physical Therapy
- Hemodialysis Technician
- Medical Laboratory Assistant
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Bachelor of Science in Imaging Sciences - Imaging Administration Concentration
Edison Community College, Piqua, OH
- Phone: 937-778-8600
- 1973 Edison Dr.
- Piqua, Ohio 45356
- Degrees: Certificate Program
The Edison Community College, Piqua, OH Phlebotomy Certification Program is accredited by NAACLS. National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences (NAACLS) specializes in the approval of educational programs in the clinical laboratory sciences and Phlebotomy Certificate Programs.