The accredited Phlebotomy Certificate Program at Delgado Community College, New Orleans, LA is a one-semester (12 credit hour) curriculum which consists of of 2 lecture courses and one phlebotomy practicum. The second half of the semester is a three week phlebotomy clinical practicum. Upon completion of all three phlebotomy courses, students will receive recognition for completing one of Delgado’s Technical Competency Areas (TCA) which is not contingent on the student’s passing any certification or licensure exam.
The phlebotomy tech program at Delgado Community College, New Orleans, LA begin each year in August and January. Class size is limited to 12 qualified applicants and to be considered for admission, applicants must meet the college’s general requirements and other coursework requirements, including a completed phlebotomy application form with all supporting documents and three reference forms.
Delgado Community College, New Orleans, LA
- Phone: 504-671-5000
- 2600 General Meyer Avenue
- New Orleans, LA 70114
- Degrees: Certificate Program
The Delgado Community College, New Orleans, LA Phlebotomy Certification Program is accredited by NAACLS. National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences (NAACLS) specializes in the approval of educational programs in the clinical laboratory sciences and Phlebotomy Certificate Programs. The deadline for application is July 15 for the Fall class, November 15 for the Spring class.
Recommended Phlebotomy Schools :
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!