The accredited Phlebotomy Certificate Program at Cuyahoga Community College – Metropolitan Campus, Cleveland, OH is two semesters in length with the first semester consistsing of the prerequisite and other courses. The second semester is the technical portion of the program consisting of 8 weeks of courses, on campus or on the web plus 8 weeks of hands on practicum training at an area hospital/clinic for four days a week. The Phlebotomy Tech Program at Cuyahoga Community College – Metropolitan Campus, Cleveland, OH has limited seats. Although applications are accepted throughout the year, only accepts 24 applicants on a first come first served basis. The number of positions is determined by the participation of the clinical sites in hosting students. If there is a shortage of sites, students will be selected for sites based on GPA, and will be placed as soon as possible.
Cuyahoga Community College – Metropolitan Campus, Cleveland, OH
- Phone: 216-987-4438
- 700 Carnegie Avenue
- Cleveland, Ohio 44115
- Degrees: Certification Program
The Cuyahoga Community College – Metropolitan Campus, Cleveland, OH Phlebotomy Certification Program is accredited by NAACLS. National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences (NAACLS) specializes in the approval of educational programs in the clinical laboratory sciences and Phlebotomy Certificate Programs. Application deadline is May 1 for the fall semester and Oct. 1 for the spring semester.
Recommended Phlebotomy Schools :
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Health Information Management
Ultimate Medical Academy is a nonprofit healthcare career school—and students are at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we offer exclusive student services through your career training and beyond, beginning from the time you enroll online or at our campus in Clearwater, FL. We’ll also guide you toward the right program for your goals, and help you understand the affordability of your career training. So let us know you’re interested, and we’ll discuss how UMA can help you succeed.
Gainful employment information can be found at UltimateMedical.edu/gainful-employment and includes information on tuition, loan debt, completion, placement, and occupations.
- A.S. - Healthcare Technology and Systems
- Diploma - Healthcare Technology and Systems
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!