The accredited Phlebotomy Certificate Program at Columbus State Community College, Columbus, OH is a 2-semester sequence in which theory and skills are practiced in the classroom and campus laboratory environment and also in the clinical setting. During the first semester, students learn the theory associated with the collection of blood and practice the skill in the campus laboratory environment in addition to clinical experience in an outpatient setting. A certificate is awarded upon completion of the 2-semester program. The Phlebotomy Tech Program at Columbus State Community College, Columbus, OH requires attendance to an Information Session in order to register for the first course, completing an online payment, as well as fingerprinting and background check.
Columbus State Community College, OH Phlebotomy Program
- Phone: 614-287-5353
- 550 East Spring St.
- Columbus, OH 43215
- Degrees: Certification Program
The Columbus State Community College, Columbus, OH Phlebotomy Certification Program is accredited by NAACLS. National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences (NAACLS) specializes in the approval of educational programs in the clinical laboratory sciences and Phlebotomy Certificate Programs.
Recommended Phlebotomy Schools :
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Medical Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at Your Own Pace and Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You Will Love.
- Answer a Few Questions and You Are One Step Closer to Enroll in a Top College!