The accredited Phlebotomy Certificate Program at Columbus State Community College, Columbus, OH is a 2-semester sequence in which theory and skills are practiced in the classroom and campus laboratory environment and also in the clinical setting. During the first semester, students learn the theory associated with the collection of blood and practice the skill in the campus laboratory environment in addition to clinical experience in an outpatient setting. A certificate is awarded upon completion of the 2-semester program. The Phlebotomy Tech Program at Columbus State Community College, Columbus, OH requires attendance to an Information Session in order to register for the first course, completing an online payment, as well as fingerprinting and background check.
Columbus State Community College, OH Phlebotomy Program
- Phone: 614-287-5353
- 550 East Spring St.
- Columbus, OH 43215
- Degrees: Certification Program
The Columbus State Community College, Columbus, OH Phlebotomy Certification Program is accredited by NAACLS. National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences (NAACLS) specializes in the approval of educational programs in the clinical laboratory sciences and Phlebotomy Certificate Programs.
Recommended Phlebotomy Schools :
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!