The accredited Phlebotomy Certificate Program at Carolinas College of Health Sciences, Charlotte, NC is a 10-week program where five weeks is spent in learning the basics of collecting blood specimens by venipuncture and by skin puncture. Students should plan to commit 30-32 hours per week.The program include lectures on anatomy and physiology, medical terminology, safety and infection control and the procedures. After passing this portion of the class with a grade of “C” or better, the student moves on to five weeks of clinical rotations. The Phlebotomy Tech Program at Carolinas College of Health Sciences, Charlotte, NC has emphasis placed on ethics, legalities, medical terminology, safety and infection control, quality assurance, health care delivery systems, patient relations, anatomy and physiology and specimen collection/processing. Classes are held at Carolinas College of Health Sciences on the campus of Carolinas Medical Center in Charlotte, NC.
Carolinas College of Health Sciences, Charlotte, NC
- Phone: 704-355-5043
- 1200 Blythe Boulevard
- Charlotte, NC 28203
- Degrees: Certification Program
The Carolinas College of Health Sciences, Charlotte, NC Phlebotomy Certification Program is accredited by NAACLS. National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences (NAACLS) specializes in the approval of educational programs in the clinical laboratory sciences and Phlebotomy Certificate Programs. For classes falling on September 10 – November 16, 2013, information sessions are scheduled on June 2012.
Recommended Phlebotomy Schools :
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Health Information Management
Ultimate Medical Academy is a nonprofit healthcare career school—and students are at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we offer exclusive student services through your career training and beyond, beginning from the time you enroll online or at our campus in Clearwater, FL. We’ll also guide you toward the right program for your goals, and help you understand the affordability of your career training. So let us know you’re interested, and we’ll discuss how UMA can help you succeed.
Gainful employment information can be found at UltimateMedical.edu/gainful-employment and includes information on tuition, loan debt, completion, placement, and occupations.
- A.S. - Healthcare Technology and Systems
- Diploma - Healthcare Technology and Systems
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!