The accredited Phlebotomy Certificate Program at Carolinas College of Health Sciences, Charlotte, NC is a 10-week program where five weeks is spent in learning the basics of collecting blood specimens by venipuncture and by skin puncture. Students should plan to commit 30-32 hours per week.The program include lectures on anatomy and physiology, medical terminology, safety and infection control and the procedures. After passing this portion of the class with a grade of “C” or better, the student moves on to five weeks of clinical rotations. The Phlebotomy Tech Program at Carolinas College of Health Sciences, Charlotte, NC has emphasis placed on ethics, legalities, medical terminology, safety and infection control, quality assurance, health care delivery systems, patient relations, anatomy and physiology and specimen collection/processing. Classes are held at Carolinas College of Health Sciences on the campus of Carolinas Medical Center in Charlotte, NC.
Carolinas College of Health Sciences, Charlotte, NC
- Phone: 704-355-5043
- 1200 Blythe Boulevard
- Charlotte, NC 28203
- Degrees: Certification Program
The Carolinas College of Health Sciences, Charlotte, NC Phlebotomy Certification Program is accredited by NAACLS. National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences (NAACLS) specializes in the approval of educational programs in the clinical laboratory sciences and Phlebotomy Certificate Programs. For classes falling on September 10 – November 16, 2013, information sessions are scheduled on June 2012.
Recommended Phlebotomy Schools :
- Ultimate Medical Academy is a nonprofit healthcare career school—and students are at the heart of everything we do.
- That’s why we offer exclusive student services through your career training and beyond, beginning from the time you enroll online or at our campus in Clearwater, FL.
- We’ll also guide you toward the right program for your goals, and help you understand the affordability of your career training.
- So let us know you’re interested, and we’ll discuss how UMA can help you succeed.
- A.S. - Healthcare Technology and Systems
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Medical Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at Your Own Pace and Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You Will Love.
- Answer a Few Questions and You Are One Step Closer to Enroll in a Top College!