The accredited Phlebotomy Certificate Program at Carolinas College of Health Sciences, Charlotte, NC is a 10-week program where five weeks is spent in learning the basics of collecting blood specimens by venipuncture and by skin puncture. Students should plan to commit 30-32 hours per week.The program include lectures on anatomy and physiology, medical terminology, safety and infection control and the procedures. After passing this portion of the class with a grade of “C” or better, the student moves on to five weeks of clinical rotations. The Phlebotomy Tech Program at Carolinas College of Health Sciences, Charlotte, NC has emphasis placed on ethics, legalities, medical terminology, safety and infection control, quality assurance, health care delivery systems, patient relations, anatomy and physiology and specimen collection/processing. Classes are held at Carolinas College of Health Sciences on the campus of Carolinas Medical Center in Charlotte, NC.
Carolinas College of Health Sciences, Charlotte, NC
- Phone: 704-355-5043
- 1200 Blythe Boulevard
- Charlotte, NC 28203
- Degrees: Certification Program
The Carolinas College of Health Sciences, Charlotte, NC Phlebotomy Certification Program is accredited by NAACLS. National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences (NAACLS) specializes in the approval of educational programs in the clinical laboratory sciences and Phlebotomy Certificate Programs. For classes falling on September 10 – November 16, 2013, information sessions are scheduled on June 2012.
Recommended Phlebotomy Schools :
- Fortis offers nursing programs including ADN, PN, BSN degrees, and more
- 40+ schools in 15 states including Florida, Arizona, Ohio, and Virginia
- All colleges are accredited by ABHES, ACCSC, ACICS, or other accrediting bodies
- Fortis Online serves benefits to US military service members
- Grants & scholarship aid may be available for qualifying students
- Patient Care Technician
- ECG/Phlebotomy/Lab Assistant
- Medical Laboratory Technology
Making the decision to earn your degree and pursue your career goals could be the best decision you ever make. Enroll at ECPI University and you’ll join a collaborative and fostering learning environment, surrounded by faculty and staff who are there to support you through the entire process.
What sets ECPI University apart? Just ask the employers who hire our graduates. Since 1966, more than 3,800 employers have looked to ECPI for talented professionals who are capable of entering the workplace and doing the job right on the very first day. That’s because our curriculum is designed to meet the needs of today’s highly-specialized job market.
What Are You Waiting For?
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
The goal of Virginia College lies in its responsibility to its students, the technical and business communities, and the general citizenry. We have a long history of offering new direction to students.
- Medical Assistant Associate's Degree
- Medical Assistant Diploma
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Clinical Support
- Medical Assisting Diploma