The accredited Phlebotomy Certificate Program at Brunswick Community College, Supply, NC is a one-semester program, offered both the fall and spring semesters. The program curriculum prepares individuals to obtain blood and other specimens for the purpose of laboratory analysis. Course work includes proper specimen collection and handling, communication skills, and maintaining patient data. The Phlebotomy Tech Program at Brunswick Community College, Supply, NC has limited admission of 10 students per semester. Applicants must be at least eighteen 18 years old.
Brunswick Community College, Supply, NC
- Phone: 755-7350
- 9400 Ocean Highway 17 W
- Carolina Shores, NC 28467
- Degrees: Certification Program
The Brunswick Community College, Supply, NC Phlebotomy Certification Program is accredited by NAACLS. National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences (NAACLS) specializes in the approval of educational programs in the clinical laboratory sciences and Phlebotomy Certificate Programs. Registration for the Spring Phlebotomy class begins January 4, 2012.
Recommended Phlebotomy Schools :
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!