The accredited Phlebotomy Certificate Program at Brunswick Community College, Supply, NC is a one-semester program, offered both the fall and spring semesters. The program curriculum prepares individuals to obtain blood and other specimens for the purpose of laboratory analysis. Course work includes proper specimen collection and handling, communication skills, and maintaining patient data. The Phlebotomy Tech Program at Brunswick Community College, Supply, NC has limited admission of 10 students per semester. Applicants must be at least eighteen 18 years old.
Brunswick Community College, Supply, NC
- Phone: 755-7350
- 9400 Ocean Highway 17 W
- Carolina Shores, NC 28467
- Degrees: Certification Program
The Brunswick Community College, Supply, NC Phlebotomy Certification Program is accredited by NAACLS. National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences (NAACLS) specializes in the approval of educational programs in the clinical laboratory sciences and Phlebotomy Certificate Programs. Registration for the Spring Phlebotomy class begins January 4, 2012.
Recommended Phlebotomy Schools :
- Hemodialysis Technician
- Medical Laboratory Assistant
Our mission is YOUR SUCCESS!
When you succeed, we succeed. That is why we provide high-quality, specialized career preparation for all our students. Our goal is to help you find your rewarding career.
Our Mission Statement:
To provide high-quality, specialized career preparation or enhancement to meet and cope with technological changes resulting in employment and career success.
- Medical Laboratory Technician, AAS
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Medical Laboratory Technology
- Massage Therapy
- Business Administration
- Electronic Health Records
- Medical Billing & Coding
- Medical Assisting/Medical Clinical Assistant
- Surgical Technology
- Criminal Justice
- Commercial & Industrial Maintenance Technician
- IT Support Specialist
- Phlebotomist - Diploma
- Medical Laboratory Technician - Associate in Specialized Technology
The Jolie Academies can give you the skills, professional instruction, and hands-on training and you'll need to launch your career the rewarding cosmetology field.
Arizona College prepares students to work in the 'real world' of medicine. With the use of lecture and laboratory teaching, we provide our students with hands on experience.
At South College we welcome students from all different stages of life and career. Whether you are pursing a degree for the first time, going back to school as an adult learner, or furthering your career with an advanced degree, our faculty and staff will partner with you to give your dreams direction.
- Bachelor of Science in Health Science - Pre-Physician Assistant
- Bachelor of Science in Health Science with a Concentration in Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Bachelor of Science in Health Science - Pre-Physical Therapy
- Multi-Skill Health Technician
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Bachelor of Science in Imaging SciencesImaging Administration Concentration