The accredited Phlebotomy Certificate Program at Brunswick Community College, Supply, NC is a one-semester program, offered both the fall and spring semesters. The program curriculum prepares individuals to obtain blood and other specimens for the purpose of laboratory analysis. Course work includes proper specimen collection and handling, communication skills, and maintaining patient data. The Phlebotomy Tech Program at Brunswick Community College, Supply, NC has limited admission of 10 students per semester. Applicants must be at least eighteen 18 years old.
Brunswick Community College, Supply, NC
- Phone: 755-7350
- 9400 Ocean Highway 17 W
- Carolina Shores, NC 28467
- Degrees: Certification Program
The Brunswick Community College, Supply, NC Phlebotomy Certification Program is accredited by NAACLS. National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences (NAACLS) specializes in the approval of educational programs in the clinical laboratory sciences and Phlebotomy Certificate Programs. Registration for the Spring Phlebotomy class begins January 4, 2012.
Recommended Phlebotomy Schools :
- Ultimate Medical Academy is a nonprofit healthcare career school—and students are at the heart of everything we do.
- That’s why we offer exclusive student services through your career training and beyond, beginning from the time you enroll online or at our campus in Clearwater, FL.
- We’ll also guide you toward the right program for your goals, and help you understand the affordability of your career training.
- So let us know you’re interested, and we’ll discuss how UMA can help you succeed.
- A.S. - Healthcare Technology and Systems
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Medical Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at Your Own Pace and Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You Will Love.
- Answer a Few Questions and You Are One Step Closer to Enroll in a Top College!