The accredited Phlebotomy Certificate Program at Brunswick Community College, Supply, NC is a one-semester program, offered both the fall and spring semesters. The program curriculum prepares individuals to obtain blood and other specimens for the purpose of laboratory analysis. Course work includes proper specimen collection and handling, communication skills, and maintaining patient data. The Phlebotomy Tech Program at Brunswick Community College, Supply, NC has limited admission of 10 students per semester. Applicants must be at least eighteen 18 years old.
Recommended Phlebotomy Schools :
- Put Your Finger on The Pulse. Find The Program That Beats For You!
- Get Matched to Medical Programs Today—It's Fast, Easy, and Free!
- With Flexible Online and On Campus Options, We Have A Program That’s Perfect for You
Brunswick Community College, Supply, NC
- Phone: 755-7350
- 9400 Ocean Highway 17 W
- Carolina Shores, NC 28467
- Degrees: Certification Program
The Brunswick Community College, Supply, NC Phlebotomy Certification Program is accredited by NAACLS. National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences (NAACLS) specializes in the approval of educational programs in the clinical laboratory sciences and Phlebotomy Certificate Programs. Registration for the Spring Phlebotomy class begins January 4, 2012.