The accredited Phlebotomy Certificate Program at Brookline College is designed to prepare the students to obtain blood specimens from patients for the purpose of testing and analyzing. The phlebotomy technician works in a drawing station, clinics or medical laboratory or under the direction of the laboratory supervisor. The job requires manual dexterity and additional skills in communication and clerical duties.
The Phlebotomy Tech Program at Brookline College is offered at the Phoenix, Tempe, and Tucson campuses.There are program specific requirements that may need to be met in order to be admitted. These include, but are not limited to Background Checks, Immunizations, and/or other perquisites for admission.
Brookline College, Phoenix, AZ
- Website: http://brooklinecollege.edu/programs/healthcare/phlebotomy-technician/
- Phone: 602-242-6265
- Phoenix Campus
- 2445 W. Dunlap Avenue, Suite 100
- Phoenix, AZ 85021-5820
- Degrees: Technician Diploma
The Brookline College Phlebotomy Certification Program at Phoenix, Tucson, Tempe, and Albuquerque campuses are accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
Recommended Phlebotomy Schools :
- Ultimate Medical Academy is a nonprofit healthcare career school—and students are at the heart of everything we do.
- That’s why we offer exclusive student services through your career training and beyond, beginning from the time you enroll online or at our campus in Clearwater, FL.
- We’ll also guide you toward the right program for your goals, and help you understand the affordability of your career training.
- So let us know you’re interested, and we’ll discuss how UMA can help you succeed.
- A.S. - Healthcare Technology and Systems
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Medical Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at Your Own Pace and Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You Will Love.
- Answer a Few Questions and You Are One Step Closer to Enroll in a Top College!