The accredited Phlebotomy Certificate Program at Brookline College is designed to prepare the students to obtain blood specimens from patients for the purpose of testing and analyzing. The phlebotomy technician works in a drawing station, clinics or medical laboratory or under the direction of the laboratory supervisor. The job requires manual dexterity and additional skills in communication and clerical duties.
The Phlebotomy Tech Program at Brookline College is offered at the Phoenix, Tempe, and Tucson campuses.There are program specific requirements that may need to be met in order to be admitted. These include, but are not limited to Background Checks, Immunizations, and/or other perquisites for admission.
Brookline College, Phoenix, AZ
- Website: http://brooklinecollege.edu/programs/healthcare/phlebotomy-technician/
- Phone: 602-242-6265
- Phoenix Campus
- 2445 W. Dunlap Avenue, Suite 100
- Phoenix, AZ 85021-5820
- Degrees: Technician Diploma
The Brookline College Phlebotomy Certification Program at Phoenix, Tucson, Tempe, and Albuquerque campuses are accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
Recommended Phlebotomy Schools :
- Put Your Finger on The Pulse. Find The Program That Beats For You!
- Get Matched to Medical Programs Today—It's Fast, Easy, and Free!
- With Flexible Online and On Campus Options, We Have A Program That’s Perfect for You