The accredited Phlebotomy Certificate Program at Brookline College is designed to prepare the students to obtain blood specimens from patients for the purpose of testing and analyzing. The phlebotomy technician works in a drawing station, clinics or medical laboratory or under the direction of the laboratory supervisor. The job requires manual dexterity and additional skills in communication and clerical duties.
The Phlebotomy Tech Program at Brookline College is offered at the Phoenix, Tempe, and Tucson campuses.There are program specific requirements that may need to be met in order to be admitted. These include, but are not limited to Background Checks, Immunizations, and/or other perquisites for admission.
Brookline College, Phoenix, AZ
- Website: http://brooklinecollege.edu/programs/healthcare/phlebotomy-technician/
- Phone: 602-242-6265
- Phoenix Campus
- 2445 W. Dunlap Avenue, Suite 100
- Phoenix, AZ 85021-5820
- Degrees: Technician Diploma
The Brookline College Phlebotomy Certification Program at Phoenix, Tucson, Tempe, and Albuquerque campuses are accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
Recommended Phlebotomy Schools :
- Hemodialysis Technician
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Associate of Science in Medical Laboratory Technician
- Massage Therapy
- Business Administration
- Electronic Health Records
- Medical Billing & Coding
- Medical Assisting/Medical Clinical Assistant
- Medical Laboratory Technician
- Surgical Technology
- Criminal Justice
- Commercial & Industrial Maintenance Technician
- IT Support Specialist
- Phlebotomist - Diploma
- Medical Laboratory Technician - Associate in Specialized Technology
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- ECG/Phlebotomy/Lab Assistant
- Medical Laboratory Assistant
At South College we welcome students from all different stages of life and career. Whether you are pursing a degree for the first time, going back to school as an adult learner, or furthering your career with an advanced degree, our faculty and staff will partner with you to give your dreams direction.
- Bachelor of Science in Health Science - Pre-Physician Assistant
- Bachelor of Science in Health Science with a Concentration in Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Bachelor of Science in Health Science - Pre-Physical Therapy
The Berkeley Advantage®
Preparing students for professional and personal success is what Berkeley College is all about. From career-focused degree and certificate programs offered in some of today’s most in-demand professions to extensive support resources, YOU are at the center of everything we do at Berkeley. Our commitment to students begins with their very first inquiries.
- Certificate in Patient Care Technician
The Jolie Academies can give you the skills, professional instruction, and hands-on training and you'll need to launch your career the rewarding cosmetology field.
Get hands-on training with Brookline College. We offer diploma and degree programs in the areas of health care, business, nursing, criminal justice, paralegal, and computer security. We understand that today's student is busy with many responsibilities, so we offer day, evening, and online classes, giving you options to fit school into your schedule.
- Diploma - Patient Care Technician