The accredited Phlebotomy Certificate Program at Bossier Parish Community College, Bossier City, LA is one of the shortest programs at BPCC consisting of a 4 month pre-Clinical component and other required classes and a 4-month Clinical component. Focus of the program is to train students to perform accurately and competently skin punctures and venipunctures, collect other specimens or cultures, and transport specimens for laboratory testing.
Mandatory requirements for admission at Bossier Parish Community College, Bossier City, LA Phlebotomy Tech Program includes a current CPR certification, satisfactory Physical Exam, completed Application Packet and submitted by due date, Health Insurance, GPA of 2.0 or better, a “C” grade or higher on prerequisite courses, research of criminal history or record, and a negative drug/alcohol screen.
Bossier Parish Community College, Bossier City, LA Phlebotomy Program
- Website: http://www.bpcc.edu/phlebotomy/index.html
- Phone: 318-678-6355
- 6220 East Texas, Bossier City, LA 71111
- Degrees: Certificate Program
The Bossier Parish Community College, Bossier City, LA Phlebotomy Certification Program is accredited by NAACLS. National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences (NAACLS) specializes in the approval of educational programs in the clinical laboratory sciences and Phlebotomy Certificate Programs.
Recommended Phlebotomy Schools :
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!