The accredited Phlebotomy Certificate Program at Bossier Parish Community College, Bossier City, LA is one of the shortest programs at BPCC consisting of a 4 month pre-Clinical component and other required classes and a 4-month Clinical component. Focus of the program is to train students to perform accurately and competently skin punctures and venipunctures, collect other specimens or cultures, and transport specimens for laboratory testing.
Mandatory requirements for admission at Bossier Parish Community College, Bossier City, LA Phlebotomy Tech Program includes a current CPR certification, satisfactory Physical Exam, completed Application Packet and submitted by due date, Health Insurance, GPA of 2.0 or better, a “C” grade or higher on prerequisite courses, research of criminal history or record, and a negative drug/alcohol screen.
Bossier Parish Community College, Bossier City, LA Phlebotomy Program
- Website: http://www.bpcc.edu/phlebotomy/index.html
- Phone: 318-678-6355
- 6220 East Texas, Bossier City, LA 71111
- Degrees: Certificate Program
The Bossier Parish Community College, Bossier City, LA Phlebotomy Certification Program is accredited by NAACLS. National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences (NAACLS) specializes in the approval of educational programs in the clinical laboratory sciences and Phlebotomy Certificate Programs.
Recommended Phlebotomy Schools :
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Medical Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at Your Own Pace and Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You Will Love.
- Answer a Few Questions and You Are One Step Closer to Enroll in a Top College!